Private Day Trip To Castellane, Verdon Canyon And Moustiers Sainte Marie From NiceWrite a Review
This full-day private tour gives you the chance to see an authentic face of the French Riviera and Provence away from the coast and will provide you with memories that will last forever. You will discover the Verdon canyon, usually considered as one of the most impressive in Europe and is undoubtedly a must go site in Provence. The Verdon river, it offers spectacular panoramas and the opportunity to practice different activities such as canyoning, rafting, rock climbing hiking bungee jumping, or catching the wildlife and landscapes with a camera. You will also visit the charming Provencal villages of Castellane and Moustiers Sainte Marie, with its placid Sainte Croix lake.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tour
Your driver guide will pick you up at your place of stay in Nice in the morning and you will board a comfortable air-conditioned 8 seater van for 1,5 hour drive along the countryside Napoleon road up to Castellane village, gate of Verdon canyon.
Your guide will show you the lively medieval streets and you will enjoy a little time off to stroll in the village, sit at a terrasse for a drink and possibly select local products if you wish to picnic (material for outdoor lunch is at your disposal in the vehicle ). Then it is time to discover the canyon so you will be driven along the south rim offering lots of breathtaking panoramas. This is a unique opportunity to take wonderful pictures and to see people practicing bungee jumping from the impressive Artuby bridge almost 200m/256ft above the Verdon river.
At the end of this itinerary, you will visit the charming Moustiers Sainte Marie village, known as the historical capital of faience industry. You will get some free time to discover the village and next the Sainte Croix lake where hundreds of people enjoy sunbathing,Â boat riding or fishing.
At the end of the tour, your will return to your original departure point in Nice using the Northern Provence roads and highway. During the lavender blooming season, your driver will be happy to slightly modify the itinerary so you can see and stop at the lavender fields in Valensole area.
Inclusions for Private Day Trip To Castellane, Verdon Canyon And Moustiers Sainte Marie From Nice
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
- Private tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Private Day Trip To Castellane, Verdon Canyon And Moustiers Sainte Marie From Nice
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.