Private Day Trip To Chand Baori Stepwell Including Lunch At Fort Madhogarh - Jaipur
OverviewOn this full-day excursion see the amazing 8th century stepwell called Chand Baori at Abhaneri village. Opposite the the stepwell is the temple ofHarsh Mata - the Goddess of Happiness. From here, drive to the magnificent Fort Madhogarh atop a hill. Enjoy sumptuous al-a-carte lunch, hosted by a scion of the royal family of Madhogarh. Take a walking tour of the village to see craftspersons at work.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Lunch included
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
Know More about this tourAt 7:30am, you will be picked upby our escort and will drive toAbhaneri located about 70km from Jaipur. This village has the iconic 8th century stepwell called Chand Baori. The stepwell has 450 steps and has exquisite stone carvings. For centuries, this well served the nomads
passing through this region on the Silk Route. Opposite this well is the 8th century temple dedicated to the Goddess of Happiness -
Harsh Mata. Be blessed by the Goddess!
From here drive to the magnificent Fort Madhogarh atop a hill to be met by the owner - a scion of the royal family of Madhogarh. Enjoy a barbecue lunch with a beer, served to you in a beautiful environment.
After lunch, take a walking tour of the village to visit a children's school and craftsmen and women making pottery and bangles. You will return to Jaipur after a memorable excursion and will dropped back off to your hotel.
Inclusions for Private Day Trip To Chand Baori Stepwell Including Lunch At Fort Madhogarh
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Tour escort
- Barbecue, beer and lunch at Fort Madhogarh.
- Mineral water and juices
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
Exclusions for Private Day Trip To Chand Baori Stepwell Including Lunch At Fort Madhogarh
- Gratuities (optional)
- Travelers insurance
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 18 years
Minimum drinking age is 21 years
A small amount of walking is involved
A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
Minimum on tour : 2 A maximum of 10 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Tour: Cycling in Rajasthan's Villages with Lunch at the Grand Palace
- Private Day and Night Tour of Jaipur City Monuments Including Dinner with an Indian Family
- 3-Hour Morning Bike Tour of Jaipur
- Private Jaipur Day Trip from New Delhi with Lunch
- Private Tour: Complete Jaipur Sightseeing with Elephant ride and Monument Entrance Fees
- Private Day Tour of Jaipur Sightseeing