Your guide will meet you in your centrally located hotel in Beijing at 8:30 am. You will start your tour by driving to the Cuandixia Village. It takes about 2.5 hours to arrive the village. It is located on ancient post road roughly 55 miles northwest from central Beijing in the Jingxi mountain region. On the way to the village you will enjoy the beautiful mountain and countryside scenery. Cuandixia Village contains around 70 courtyard homes, which gently climb the slopes of a mountain, built by a family who migrated from Shanxi province more than 400 years ago. During the Ming and Qing dynasties, the road that led through the mountains to the provinces of Hebei and Shanxi acted as a trade and passageway. The residents of Cuandixia would open their doors to travelers and serve the passing trade. Over time, the village became forgotten as expressways and train tracks changed the route to the west Lunch in the Local Family restaurant, you will enjoy an authentic countryside style food. You will end your tour around 5PM and transfer back to your centrally located hotel in Beijing.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 8 Hrs
Departure Time :
8:30 a.m ( flexible time )
Departure Details :
Beijing central hotel
Return Details :
Beijing central hotel
OverviewLeave busy Beijing for a day trip to the charming village of Cuandixia. Founded during the Ming Dynasty (13681644), Cuandixia was an important trade route stop for several centuries. Its historic courtyard homes are nestled into the mountain slope, with orchards and fields tucked in between, and a backdrop of fertile valleys and hills. Explore the town with your private guide and enjoy an authentic country-style lunch in a local restaurant. Your tour includes private vehicle and guide, lunch, and hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (recommended)
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 8-9 hours layover tour to Great Wall & Forbidden City
- 4-5 hours layover night tour in Beijing city
- Private Trip to Tianjin from Beijing
- Private Full Day Tour: Terra Cotta Army
- Private Full Day Authentic Local Markets and Spa Tour
- Full Day Private Authentic Beijing Tour
- Private Full Day Tour: Amazing Beijing Highlights
- Private 3 days Celebrity Cruise Tours