Private Day Trip To Essaouira From Marrakech - Marrakesh
OverviewExplore a city and admire the fortified walls of Essaouira. Enjoy the relaxing atmosphere and artisan community of this coastal town with plenty to see and do.
Know More about this tourExplore thebreathtaking charms ofEssaouira. This amazing tour start inthe morning from Marrakech, where you will be personally transported through thevast and breathtaking Moroccan landscape to the city of Essaouira. On this journey, youmay see afew scattered villagesand some camels, sheep and goats grazing in thecountryside. You will see the vegetation changing to Argan treesthat only grow in thewild and which provide berries for the local goats to eat. If you wish, it will be possible tostop for an Argan oil tasting in a small cooperative run by local women, where the Arganoil is extracted from the trees. This multipurpose oil is famous forits uses both in cooking and cosmetics.
Nearby, gaze at panoramic views of Essaouira, a charming and artisticblue and white town. Once you arrive to Essaouira, explore its peculiarwonders at your leisure. Stroll along the quays, where you can watchfishermenunloadingtheir catch of the day and fishing boats coming back to shore, or enjoythe many good restaurants at the port and dine on fresh fish and seafood.
Essaouira is apicturesque town, where you can explore thehistoricrampartsand visit the medina full of local artists selling their crafts madeof Thuya wood.The ramparts will give you an insight into how this old seaportvillage was armed against the threat of invasion.Parquetrystill remains atraditional specialty of Essaouira, and another beautiful attraction of the region isitstranquil beach, where you could easily spend a relaxing and peaceful afternoon.
Inclusions for Private Day Trip To Essaouira From Marrakech
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
Exclusions for Private Day Trip To Essaouira From Marrakech
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.