Private Day Trip To Essaouira From Marrakech - MarrakeshWrite a Review
From USD 192.5
OverviewExplore a city and admire the fortified walls of Essaouira. Enjoy the relaxing atmosphere and artisan community of this coastal town with plenty to see and do.
Know More about this tourExplore the breathtaking charms of Essaouira. This amazing tour start in the morning from Marrakech, where you will be personally transported through the vast and breathtaking Moroccan landscape to the city of Essaouira. On this journey, you may see a few scattered villages and some camels, sheep and goats grazing in the countryside. You will see the vegetation changing to Argan trees that only grow in the wild and which provide berries for the local goats to eat. If you wish, it will be possible to stop for an Argan oil tasting in a small cooperative run by local women, where the Argan oil is extracted from the trees. This multipurpose oil is famous for its uses both in cooking and cosmetics.
Nearby, gaze at panoramic views of Essaouira, a charming and artistic blue and white town. Once you arrive to Essaouira, explore its peculiar wonders at your leisure. Stroll along the quays, where you can watch fishermen unloading their catch of the day and fishing boats coming back to shore, or enjoy the many good restaurants at the port and dine on fresh fish and seafood.
Essaouira is a picturesque town, where you can explore the historic ramparts and visit the medina full of local artists selling their crafts made of Thuya wood. The ramparts will give you an insight into how this old seaport village was armed against the threat of invasion. Parquetry still remains a traditional specialty of Essaouira, and another beautiful attraction of the region is its tranquil beach, where you could easily spend a relaxing and peaceful afternoon.
Inclusions for Private Day Trip To Essaouira From Marrakech
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Private Day Trip To Essaouira From Marrakech
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.