Private Day Trip To Essaouira From Marrakech - MarrakeshWrite a Review
OverviewVisit the famous port and beach of Essaouira form Marrakech. It is a coastal, relaxed and friendly city where time seems to stand still.
Know More about this tourOn your trip to Essaouira you cannot miss the walk through its beautiful medina, designed by Theodore Cornut, captive to the orders of Sultan Sidi Mohammed Ben Abdullah. In its broad streets you will find many galleries, craft shops, small shops of all kinds, cafes and restaurants. You will be able to enter for any of the three gates of Essaouira: Bab Sbaa, Bab Marrakech and Bab Doukhala. In this area there is no traffic, so you can stroll.
The part of the Medina of Essaouira concentrates most of the monuments: the Clock Tower, the lâIstiqlal, Sidi Mohammed Ibn Abdallah (the largest mosque in Essaouira) âIbn Youssefâ the Souk, the Jdid, Place Moulay Hassan, Place Orson Welles (who made the town famous film Othello), Moulay Hassan square, Skala. Moreover, you can visit the old Jewish quarter or Mellah, some of it now abandoned but it still has a lot of charm. After the tour finishes you will drive back to Marrakech, arrival around 7pm.
Inclusions for Private Day Trip To Essaouira From Marrakech
- Hotel pickup
- Private tour
Exclusions for Private Day Trip To Essaouira From Marrakech
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.