Private Day-Trip To Giza Saqqara And Dahshur From Cairo
OverviewThis private tour gives the you the opportunity to explore the areas of Giza, Saqqara and Dahshur in one day. These areas are the oldest and most important pyramid areas in Egypt.
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Likely to Sell Out
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourStart your private tour at 8am as your private, qualified Egyptologist (tour guide) will be waiting for you in the lobby of your hotel, he/she will be holding a signboard with your name on it. Then you will get on your private, modern a/c van (WiFi on board) to start your tour to Dahshur where you will visit the Red Pyramid (the first true pyramid where you can go inside) and the Bent Pyramid.
After that you will proceed to Giza plateau where you will visit The Great Pyramid in Giza of Cheops (the only remaining wonder of the seven wonders of the ancient world, 2500 B.C.) then the pyramid of Chephren (son of Cheops) and the pyramid of Mycerinus (grandson of Cheops). After that you will go to the panorama area (where you can take unforgettable pictures of the pyramids) to start your adventure on a camel and then down the plateau to the Valley Temple (of king Chephren) as well as the Great Sphinx (of king Chephren).
Next, you will proceed to Saqqara to visit The Step Pyramid Complex of king Zoser (oldest complete building of stone), view the Pyramid Of Unas (first pyramid with Pyramid texts inside) and its causeway, the Pyramid Of Userkaf, the Pyramid of Teti (accessible with pyramid texts inside), and the tomb of Kagemni(a noble man of the Old Kingdom 2200 B.C.).
At the end of the tour you will be transferred back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Private Day-Trip To Giza Saqqara And Dahshur From Cairo
- WiFi in your van
- Local taxes
- 30 minutes camel ride
- Bottled water
- Welcome drink
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Private Day-Trip To Giza Saqqara And Dahshur From Cairo
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Overnight Tour to Moses Mountain St Catherine Monastery from Cairo
- Cairo City Tour: Egyptian Museum, Citadel of Salah el-Din and Khan El Khalili Bazaar
- 12 Hour Private Layover Tour in Cairo
- Private Tour: Giza Pyramids, Sphinx, Memphis, Dahshur
- Private Tour: Fayoum Day Trip from Cairo
- Private 2-Day Transit to Cairo for a Tour of the Pyramids, Sphinx and Egyptian Museum