Private Day Trip To Kumbhalgarh Fort Including Lunch At Kumbhalgarh Royal Villas - Udaipur
OverviewOn this full-day excursion, drive through lovely countryside to Fort Kumbhalgarh - one of India's most impregnable forts, nestled in lushgreen forest. Enroute see the Nagda and Eklinji temples. Enjoy a sumptuous lunch at Kumbhalgarh Royal Villasand dinnerat the lake facing the famous Amrai restaurant before returning to your hotel.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Buffet lunch included
- Buffet dinner included
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tourYou will be picked up by our private guide in an air-conditioned vehicle to begin your excursion to Fort Kumbhalgarh - a magnificent example of military architecture. The walls circling the fort are so wide that 11 horses can trot alongside. Enroute, visit the famous Nagda and Eklingji temples.
Uponreaching Kumbhalgarh, relax at Royal Kumbhalgarh villas and enjoy complimentary beer with your sumptuous lunch.
After a visit to the Fort, drive back to Udaipur where you will enjoy dinner at the famous lake-facing Amrai Restaurant. Take a drive around the lakes to see when the lights are on and soak in the atmosphere of the old parts of this romantic city.
You will be dropped back off to your hotel at the end of this tour.
Inclusions for Private Day Trip To Kumbhalgarh Fort Including Lunch At Kumbhalgarh Royal Villas
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Buffet lunch, including beer
- Beverages, including bottled water
- Buffet dinner
- Tour guide
- Private transport in an air-conditioned vehicle
Exclusions for Private Day Trip To Kumbhalgarh Fort Including Lunch At Kumbhalgarh Royal Villas
- Gratuities (optional)
- Travelers insurance
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 18 years
A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
A maximum of 10 people per booking
Minimum on tour : 2
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.