Private Day Trip To Mount Hua From Xi'an With English Driver Guide - Xian
OverviewSituated in Huayin City, 75 miles (about120 kilometers) east of Xi'an in Shaanxi Province, Mount Hua (Huashan) is one of the five sacred mountains in China and garnered the name of "The Number One Precipitous Mountain under Heaven." It is also home to several influential Taoist temples where several emperors of the past dynasties made their pilgrimages here, making Mount Hua the holy land of Taoism.Note: This tour offers different pickup options from Xi'an Hotels, Xi'an Xiangyang Airport or Xi'an Rail Station, please choose the one fits your needs upon booking.
- Instant Confirmation
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourAt 8am, your private English speaking guide will greet you at your hotel lobby and then transfer you to Mount Hua in comfortably air-conditioned private vehicle. Situated in Huayin City, 75 miles (about120 kilometers) east of Xi'an in Shaanxi Province, Mount Hua (Huashan) is one of the five sacred mountains in China and garnered the name of "The Number One Precipitous Mountain Under Heaven." It is also home to several influential Taoist temples where several emperors of the past dynasties made their pilgrimages here, making Mount Hua the holy land of Taoism.
Usually, there are two ways to climb the mountain: start from the foot of mountain to the summit and return on the same route by foot which requires two days and too strenuous as part of mountain is really precipitous that is not recommend to visit especially in January or take the cable car from the foot of mountain to north peak directly (at your own cost) and continue to hike to the summit of south peak. After hiking among the peaks, you will take the cable car down either from the north peak (the same peak you started) or from west peak (the nearest summit) which could be done within a day. This tour will utilize cable car for better experience.
When you arrive at south peak summit, there is a famous place called "Changkong Zhandao," a plank path built along the surface of a vertical cliff, which is approximately 13 feet (4 meters) long and about 1.1 feet (0.33 meters) wide. Below the path is the bottomless crag that makes most visitors shiver. But not to worry, for those who intend to come down by waking on the plank path along the cliff will be required to wear harnesses. By 6pm, you will arrive at the parking lots and be transferred back to your Xi'an hotel where this private day trip concludes.
Inclusions for Private Day Trip To Mount Hua From Xi'an With English Driver Guide
- Private English-speaking driver/guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Private Day Trip To Mount Hua From Xi'an With English Driver Guide
- Entrance fee to Mt. Hua
- Cable car
- Food and drinks
- Personal expense
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
A maximum of 3 people per booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved, please wear comfortable hiking shoes
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Not recommended for pregnant women
Please bring food, snacks, and water with you since there are no reliable restaurants in the nearby mountain area.
If your pick up point is from train station or airport, please provide your detailed train and flight schedule upon booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Xi'an Private Tour: Huashan Mountain Day Tour
- Small Group Xian Day Tour: Terra-Cotta Warriors and Horses-Xian Museum and Small Wild Goose Pagoda
- 2-Hour Guided Private Bike Tour to see the Hidden Pingyao & Tea Break
- Youjian Pingyao Night Show and Night Tour
- Private Cultural Tour A : Pingyao Highlights & Shuanglin Temple Tour
- 7-Day Historic Army Grottoes Tour - Discover Central China
- Private Xi'an Highlights Tour with Professional Photographer/Videographer
- Xian Historical Private Tour of Terracotta Warriors, Miniature Terracotta Warrior-Making, Ancient Walls, and Qin Culture-Themed Cuisine