Private Day Trip To Neemrana Fort And Bal Quila Including Lunch - Delhi
OverviewOn this 12-hour private day trip, visit the 16th century Fort Bala Quila nestled atop a hill forming part of the Aravali Mountain Range. The fort has sixentrance gates and beautiful scriptures written on its walls. The sculptures too are lovely. After your visit to this amazing fort drive toNeemrana town about 70 km from the fort. Here see an ancient step-well before arriving at Nemrana Fort-Palace Hotel. Take a tour around the fort and enjoy drinks and lunch.
- Get inside tips from a local
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Lunch included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tourIn the morning, you will be picked up from your hotel in New Delhi. Escorted by our guide, take a 2.5 hour drive to the Bala Quila, a majestic fort built by Hasan khan Mewati in 1550 AD. The fort is perched atop a hill 2000 ft. above sea level and has six entrance gates leading to the uppermost parts. The fort is adorned with scriptures on its walls and also has exquisite carvings.
From here, drive to Neemrana at a 70-km distance. Upon arrival, head for its lovely fort that has been converted into a much sought-after luxury hotel. Here enjoy beer, barbecue and a sumptuous lunch.
Take a tour of the town and visit an ancient step-well before returning to New Delhi. You will be dropped back off to your hotel at the end of the tour.
Inclusions for Private Day Trip To Neemrana Fort And Bal Quila Including Lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Tour escort
- Beer,barbecue and lunch
- Entrance Fees
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
Exclusions for Private Day Trip To Neemrana Fort And Bal Quila Including Lunch
- Gratuities (optional)
- Travelers insurance
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 18 years
Dress code is smart casual
A small amount of walking is involved
A maximum of 10 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Rickshaw Tour of Old Delhi
- Heritage Day Tour of Old and New Delhi
- Private Tour: Same Day Trip to Agra Including Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah From New Delhi
- 1-Day Golden Triangle Tour by Car Agra and Jaipur from Delhi
- Indira Gandhi International Airport Plaza Premium Lounge (Departure)
- 2-Day Private Tour of Amritsar from Delhi by Train