Private Day Trip To Ouarzazate
OverviewThe occupation of the city of Ouarzazate dates from the beginning of time. Indeed, several rock carvings and tumulus of prehistoric times have been found in the city and its surroundings, even if the city remains an enigma in the eyes of archaeologists.The Berbers are the first inhabitants of this region, followed by Jews and sub-Saharans who are mainly slaves.Starting point of the oasis road, the region of Ouarzazate was in the past the point of commercial and cultural meetings between different peoples of the North and South of the African continent.In the Middle Ages, the region was Islamized by Oqba Ibn Nafia, in 681 (year 62 of the Hegira). From the middle of the twentieth century, the extension of the Kharijite revolt and the appearance of the Idrissids in Morocco (opponents of the authority of the Khalifats of Damascus) led to the founding of Sijilmassa in the Tafilelt. This led to the decadence of the old towns of Todgha and Ziz in favor of a
Know More about this tourServices included in this tour:
Minibus with driver
Services not included in this tour :
Lunch, drinks, tips3.guide at ait ben haddou
Ouarzazate enjoys a warm desert climate (Kppen BWh classification) with continental influence. The climate is pre-Saharan, but with mountain nuances given the altitude. Thus, the climate is not as dry and as hot as the typical Saharan climate. Ouarzazate receives about 112 mm of precipitation, most of which falls in autumn and winter. In summer, average maximum temperatures are around 37 C in mid-summer. In contrast, winters are quite cold, especially at night. Temperatures can easily drop below zero between December and February, due to the joint proximity of the Atlantic coast and the High Atlas. Winters can be harsh, unlike other cities sharing a similar climate.
Inclusions for Private Day Trip To Ouarzazate
- Hotel/port pickup
Exclusions for Private Day Trip To Ouarzazate
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 3-Day Guided Quad Tour - Lake Ifni Trek in Atlas with Home stay
- 12-Day Guided Quad Tour - Complete South Morocco
- 2-Days Guided Quad Tour - Saffron and Traditional Carpet
- Private Day Trip Ouarzazate to Dades Gorges via Rose Valley
- Oasis & desert
- Merzouga Experience Nomad People Behind sand dunes Erg Chebbi
- 1-hour Guided Quad Tour of Ait Ben Haddou
- 2-hour Guided Quad Tour of Ait Ben Haddou