PRIVATE DAY TRIP TO OUZOUD FALLS FROM MARRAKECH - Marrakesh
OverviewThe departure to Ouzoud waterfalls will be from Marrakech at 8 am with a minibus. During the way, you will have the opportunity to explore the traditional towns and villages that you will go through on the road . After three hours, you will arrive to the wonderful waterfalls of Ouzoud, where you will be able to discover the site from 11 am to 3 pm
Know More about this tourAccuei
lDrive into the beautiful High Atlas Mountains on a day trip from Marrakech to Ouzoud Falls, the highest waterfalls in North Africa. Youll travel through a landscape of rolling foothills and olive groves, then enjoy free time to relax by the 330-foot (110-meter) waterfalls. Cross the river on a hand-powered barge, visit cafes at the edge of the water, or check out the Barbary apes that live in the lush river valley. With the convenience of pre-booked transport, this Ouzoud Falls trip is a great day-long escape from bustling Marrakech. quoi s'attendreEnjoy a day by walking through the shaded olive groves, where the trees have been owned by generations of Berber families. Continue along the paths and begin to descend to the gorge below the falls, first looking out over the valley spreading before you. Walk along the river rapids and continue through the shaded groves, until you come in sight of the falls. Three large cascades feed into a single fall that crashes into the pool below. Descend down and take a barge across the river and into this basin, bringing you closer to the falls, where you can feels it's spray. After a pause to enjoy the sheer beauty and enormity of this wonder the barge continues on, taking you to the opposite bank.
Here you can now continue to relax and enjoy the scenery or perhaps get some lunch. Restaurants and cafes can be found at several points along the way as you begin your journey back to the top, so there are plenty of places and views to choose from as you sit, rest, and enjoy some traditional Moroccan cuisine. Finally though it is time to move on, and continue back up. Along the way are several lookout points that provide even more spectacular views of the cascades, and the rainbows that appear in it's mists. Eventually it is time to return to the city and enjoy the totally different wonder that is night-time in Marrakech.
Inclusions for PRIVATE DAY TRIP TO OUZOUD FALLS FROM MARRAKECH
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Local guide
Exclusions for PRIVATE DAY TRIP TO OUZOUD FALLS FROM MARRAKECH
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 7 days private tour from Marrakech (Roam Morocco Package)
- Private Desert Excursion 2 nights 3 days for 2 people to Merzouga erg chabi wit 2 nights accommodation
- 4-Day Authentic Desert Tour From Marrakesh
- 4-Day Desert Tour From Marrakesh
- A cultural mule riding day trip in the Atlas Mountains !
- 3 days private desert tour from Marrakech to Merzouga Sahara camp and Chefchaouen
- Full-Day Private Guided Tour of Marrakech Highlights
- 2-Hour Agafay Desert Quad Biking in Marrakech