Private Day Trip To Ouzoud Waterfalls From Marrakech - MarrakeshWrite a Review
From USD 120
OverviewAdmire one of Moroccoâs natural wonders on a day trip to the Ouzoud Falls from Marrakech. Travel into the Atlas Mountains and witness the stunning, 360-foot (110-meter) waterfalls as they plunge down rugged cliffs. Take photos from various viewpoints.
Know More about this tourStart your day trip with pick-up from your Marrakech hotel. Hop inside your air-conditioned minivan and enjoy the views as you travel northeast to the village of Tanaghmeilt in the Atlas Mountains. Drive through desert hills past palm groves and old villages. As you travel, listen to fascinating facts about the Ouzoud Falls. Hear how their name translates as "grinding grain" in the Berber language and how they rank as the highest natural waterfalls in north Africa.
The mountains are over 100 meters in height, offering a spectacular view. During the tour, discover beautiful green landscapes home to monkeys and birds.
Enjoy lunch in a restaurant overlooking the waterfalls before returning to Marrakech in the afternoon.
Inclusions for Private Day Trip To Ouzoud Waterfalls From Marrakech
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Private Day Trip To Ouzoud Waterfalls From Marrakech
- Gratuities (optional)
- Personal expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.