OverviewDiscover the most popular touristic path taken by more than 1 million people every year - Prahova Valley.
This tour represents a perfect way to learn about Romania's rich history and historical monuments (Peles Castle in Sinaia and Bran Castle in Brasov County), cultural diversity and also exploring one of the most interesting mountain areas in the country.
- Excellent value for money
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourMeet with your guide at your centrally located hotel. Starting time is 8:00 AM, but if requested by user it can be modified.
Start your tour with a presentation of Bucharest while driving north of the capital. It will take approximately 2 hours to get to the Carpathian Mountains in Sinaia resort.
Visit the summer residence of the first king of Romania, King Carol I of Romania: Peles Castle in Sinaia. Entrance not included (price for standard tour at the moment is 30 LEI/ person no photo permit). Continue to Transylvania. Visit the world famous Bran Castle. This construction is considered to be one of the most visited castles in Europe! Entrance not included (price for entrance ticket at the moment is 35 LEI/ person photo included). Free time for lunch and shopping for traditional souvenirs near the castle.
You will be transferred back to Bucharest in the evening. Arrival time approximately 6:00 PM.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Peles Castle is closed on certain dates. It will be substituted with a visit at Cantacuzino Palace in Busteni resort, a fascinating monument with excellent views of Caraiman mountain.
Peles castle is closed for visiting: Summer: closed on Mondays. Winter: closed on Mondays and Tuesdays. 02 November - 02 December: Peles Castle is closed for the entire period for restoration.
Inclusions for Private Day Trip To Peles And Bran From Bucharest
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Private Day Trip To Peles And Bran From Bucharest
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
PRICE PER GROUP!
Not recommended for participants with back problems
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.