OverviewEnjoy a private 6-hour tour from Berlin exploring the unique town of Potsdam where the palaces and parks were designated a World Heritage site by UNESCO in 1990. Not only is the city incredibly picturesque with its manicured gardens, many palaces, statues and water fountains dotted over hundreds of green acres, it is also brimming with an equally fascinating history.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Get inside tips from a local
- Ideal choice for families
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Led by a local guide
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourStroll around the Dutch Quarter with your private guide and see an ensemble of red-brick buildings that is unique in Europe, built by the infamous 'Soldier King', Frederick William I, in the middle of the 18th century to accommodate Potsdam's new community of Dutch artisans.
See the stunning Sanssouci Palace, favorite residence of Frederick the Great, which is set in beautiful parkland scattered with temples, churches and follies.
After walking over the Glienicke 'spy swap' Bridge, visit Cecilienhof, the manorial residence of Germany's last Crown Prince, used to host the Potsdam Conference in 1945. Your private guide will describe the discussions that took place between Churchill, Truman and Stalin, which were to seal the fate of Cold War Europe for the next half century.
Inclusions for Private Day Trip To Potsdam From Berlin By Train
- Local taxes
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Public Transportation tickets
Exclusions for Private Day Trip To Potsdam From Berlin By Train
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
This tour does not include entrance to the palaces. It is a street level tour.
This Tour requires an ABC Zone train ticket, 7€ per person
Different options for departure time: morning, midday and afternoon; please advise at time of booking.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.