Private Day Trip To Sarnath From Varnasi - Varanasi
OverviewSarnath is located about 15 km from the center of Varanasi. It is also the center of the Buddhist pilgrimage and the most important after Bodhgaya.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Multiple departure times and locations available
Know More about this tourSarnath is the most important place in Varanasi due to it's historical and religious importance. The Lord Buddha gave his teaching here to first five followers in Sarnath after getting enlightenment in Bodhgaya.
You will visit the Dhamek Stupa, Mulgandhakuti vihara, Thai temple, an archaeological museum to see the Ashok Chakra which is located on Indian flag also.
The Dhamek Stupa is most important Stupa in Buddhism and is surrounded by a big area which has been excavated multiple times by archaeological departments. There are many historical and valuable things kept in the archaeological museum oppositetheStupa. There are temples from variousBuddhist countries to show their connection with the place.
For this tour, you will be picked up at yourspecifiedhotel or accommodation. This tour will last for about 4 hours duringwhich your driver will take you to Sarnath where you can visit the above mentioned places and attractions before being returned back to the hotel.
Please note: this is a self-guided tour. Should you need a guide, a guide will be available at an extra cost. Please specify and confirm with the local tour operator prior to your date of departure.
Inclusions for Private Day Trip To Sarnath From Varnasi
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- English Speaking Guide.
Exclusions for Private Day Trip To Sarnath From Varnasi
- Entrance fees
- Food and drink, unless specifed
- Overtime (USD20 per hour)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
After receiving confirmation, please inform your local tour operator regarding your pickup time (minimum of 48 hours prior to departure date)
Please note: this is a self-guided tour. Should you need a guide, a guide will be available at an extra cost. Please specify and confirm with the local tour operator prior to your date of departure
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Full-Day Private Varanasi and Sarnath Tour including Ganges Boat Cruise
- 4-Hour Guided Food Tour Through the Narrow Lanes in Varanasi
- Spiritual Journey of Lord Buddha (Excursion to Sarnath from Varanasi)
- Half-Day Private Tour of Varanasi
- Private Tour: Sarnath Day Tour including Sarnath Museum
- Ganga Ghat and Morning Rituals Guided Boat Tour in Varanasi
- 3-Hour Varanasi Evening Aarti Tour