This is a private day trip to Mt Fuji, Lake Ashi, Oshino Hakkai and other strikingÂ locations around this World Heritage Site.
Your multilingual guide will accompany you all the way forÂ a hassle-free tour to Mt Fuji on a convenient mini-van chartered just for you and your group. A Japanese, English and French-speaking guide will be on board to assist you along the way. A Chinese or Korean-speaking guide is also available upon request.
Take a perfect shot from the Arakurasengen Park for a panoramic view of Mt Fuji and the five-story pagoda on your background to start up your day. Continue your way to the famous Oshino Hakkai village where you can stroll among traditional houses rivers and ponds formed by the ground water of Mt. Fuji. Stop by Lake Ashi in Hakone, ride the ropeway and reach another scenic view point on 1327 meter high to view Mt Fuji from a different angle before ending your day in a relaxing hot spring.
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourYour guide will meet you to pick you up at your requested central location in Tokyo at 8:30am before heading to Mt Fuji.
Around 10:30am, you will explore the Arakura Sengen Shrine to take Mt. Fuji with its famous five-story pagoda. You will be able to enjoy the view of cherry blossoms in the spring and maple tree leaves turning red in autumn.
After the shrine, you will be visiting the Oshino Hakkai village with traditional thatched roof houses and check out the wonderfully clear ponds formed by the water of Mt Fuji or a walk at the Ooishi Park famous for lavender and other seasonal flowers and plants around Lake Kawaguchi or other locations not listed, before savoring your local meal for lunch around noon at your own expense.
After the meal, you will be heading south to see the beautiful Lake Ashi and go up the Komagatake ropeway to catch another breathtaking view of the mountain. You can go and make a wish and thank the Shinto god at the Hakone Shrine for the day and visit the beautiful Onshi Hakone Park originally made for the royal family or take a break at an old-fashioned tea salon with a few treats.
If you wish, you can end your day relaxing in a hot spring like the locals do after their journey before heading back to the busy city. You will be dropped off at your preferred location in Tokyo.
Inclusions for Private Day Trip To Scenic Mt Fuji And Lake Ashi
- Hotel pickup/drop-off
- Round-trip private transportation by air-conditioned minivan
- Private driver/guide (English, French, Chinese and Korean professional guides are available. Please specify your request at checkout)
- One bottled water per person
Exclusions for Private Day Trip To Scenic Mt Fuji And Lake Ashi
- Entrance fees (hot springs, etc.)
- Food and drinks
- Admission to the hot spring facility
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide, subject to availability. Please specify your preferable language at checkout
Not wheelchair accessible
The tour will not be cancelled or refunded even if some spots are not fully visible due to weather conditions. The activity schedule is subject to change/cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions
Bathing suits or any form of clothing is not permitted inside the hot springs. Men's and women's tubs are separate. Tattoos or body paint is strictly prohibited from entering the hot spring facility
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.