Private Day Trip To Vienna From Bratislava
OverviewThis 10-hour Private tour of Vienna from Bratislava gives you an overview of Old Town, the history of Austria, the former Habsburger rulers and the former summer palace of Schonnbrunn. Stop for lunch or a Viennese coffee as you take in the city at your own pace. This tour includes mineral water and a private, professional driver-guide that is at your disposal.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Instant Confirmation
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Know More about this tour
Vienna entices visitors with its lavish, old world charm. Gothic cathedrals tower over richly ornamented baroque buildings and copper-dome palaces from the glory days of the Austro-Hungarian Empire.
The romantic city on the Danube is famous for its coffee, confections and cafes, Lipizzaner horses and leafy boulevards, Sigmund Freud and Wiener Schnitzel, but it is a rich musical tradition - symphony, opera, philharmonic orchestra and Waltz.
On your private 10-hour tour you'll see the inner town and its Town Hall, Stephan`s Square & Stephan`s Cathedral, the Parliament, the winter residence of Empress Elisabeth - the imperial Hofburg palace, Staatsoper and Burgtheater form the unique heart of this great city.
Enjoy a lunch break (optional, at your own expenses) in the city centre, free time, Viennese coffee and famous Sacher cake (at your own expenses) as you explore the city at your own pace.
Drive to marvelous Schonbrunn Palace (20min drive) - the summer residence of former Empress Elisabeth with an attractive interior exposition.
Inclusions for Private Day Trip To Vienna From Bratislava
- Round-trip private transfer
- Professional, licensed private driver/guide
- Transport in air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Parking fees
- Mineral water
Exclusions for Private Day Trip To Vienna From Bratislava
- Food and drinks
- Entrance tickets
- Gratuities (Optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking
A small amount of walking is involved
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
A maximum of 8 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.