OverviewThis private one day tour will take you to challenge the world's longest glass bridge between 2 mountains and have a wonderful boat ride in Baofeng Lake.
- Instant Confirmation
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All entrance fees included
- Lunch included
Know More about this tour
Your guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel lobby at 8:30am to start your adventure to the worldâs longest glass bridge in Zhangjiajie Grand Canyon. Here, you can seeÂ the highest and longest glass bridge in the world. In addition, You will enjoy a scenic walk boasting waterfalls and wonderful views on each side. The glass bridgeÂ is built between two mountains of Zhangjiajie Grand canyon, which is 1,230 feet (375 meters) long and 20 feet (6 meters) wide with a height of 984 feet (300 meters) from bottoms.
After touring the glass bridge,Â you will enjoy lunch at a local restaurant before heading over to Baofeng Lake, a veritable place of graceful mountains and charming waterways. The lake is located in a altitude of 1,923 feet (586 meters), and because of its association with Baofeng mountain range, the lake bears the name of Baofeng. With an average depth of 236 feet (72 meters), Baofeng Lake covers an area of 15 hectares holding 211,888 cubic feet (6 million cubic meters) of water at full capacity. This water of the lake is gathered by rainfall, mountain springs, and underground streams with emerald color all year around. Therefore, it is reputed as the paradise in the human world. You are going to take a boat ride to enjoy all the beauty of the lake.Â Then, you will visit an art gallery of sandstone painting to appreciate a new kind of painting styleÂ beforeÂ being transferred back to Zhangjiajie to your choice of hotel, train station, airport or bus station.
Inclusions for Private Day Trip To Zhangjiajie Glass Bridge And Baofeng Lake
- Air-conditioned private vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance ticket to Zhangjiajie Grand Canyon, Glass bridge, Baofeng lake
- Excellent English speaking guide
- Shoes covers
- Chinese Lunch
- Local travel Insurance
Exclusions for Private Day Trip To Zhangjiajie Glass Bridge And Baofeng Lake
- Personal expense
- Travel Insuranc
- Porter service at hotel or the airport if applicable
- Optional activities
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
A maximum of 10 people per booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants. Please provide in the "special requirement" block at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.