Private Day Trip: Valparaiso Experience With Boat Ride - SantiagoWrite a Review
Explore the jewel of the South Pacific while on this 8-hour tour of Valparaiso. Accompanied by your private guide, you will enjoy a walking tour through the town, including a funicular railway ride. Taste delicious snacks and beverages, along with a boat ride, before returning to Santiago.
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Popular choice with kids
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
Know More about this tour
At 8:30am meet your guide in the lobby of your Santiago hotel, or another prearranged central meeting point.
After boarding the vehicle, head west for about two hours to Valparaíso. Upon arrival, ride up one of the city's traditional ascensores (funiculars) to the colorful neighborhood of Cerro Alegre. Enjoy a cup of coffee and cookies on a terrace offering a sweeping view of the port and old town. Then, follow your guide on a short adventure through a colorful labyrinth of street art-adorned backstreets, small shops, and art galleries.
The promenades on the hills of this city all offer great spots for taking panoramic pictures. After a gourmet lunch, at your own expensive, with a view of the port, take a boat trip to see how the city looks from the water. You will likely also spot enormous sea lions sleeping on buoys. Alternatively, you can choose to visit La Sebastiana, the house of Chile’s second winner of the Nobel Prize for Literature, Pablo Neruda.
Your tour concludes with a drop-off back at your Santiago hotel at around 6:30pm.
Please note: A minimum of two people per booking is required.
Inclusions for Private Day Trip: Valparaiso Experience With Boat Ride
- Local guide
- Boat ride
- Funicular rides
- Pablo Neruda Museum entrance fee (alternative to boat ride)
Exclusions for Private Day Trip: Valparaiso Experience With Boat Ride
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Comfortable shoes are recommended
Not recommended for child aged nine and under
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
A minimum of two people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Chilean Folklore Show And Dinner With Private Transport
- Private Full-Day Tour Of Santiago
- Santiago Airport Private Arrival Transfer
- Isla Negra And Pablo Neruda Museum Day Trip From Santiago
- Surfing Day Trip From Santiago
- Small-Group Valparaiso And Wine Tour From Santiago
- Private Full Day Tour: Portillo Ski Center And Inca Lagoon From Santiago
- Mapocho Golf Club From Santiago
- City Tour And Wine Tour Concha Y Toro Or Santa Rita
- Create Your Own Wine Private Tour From Santiago