Private Destrehan And Houmas House Plantation Tour From New Orleans
OverviewTour duration is 8.5 hours, and it combines both Destrehan and Houmas House Plantation Tour. You will travel in a luxury SUV with up to 5 guests, and stop for lunch at The Cajun Village Restaurant.
Know More about this tourTour picks up at 8:45am from your New Orleans area hotel or preferred departure point. You will tour Destrehan Plantation at 9:30 am for 1 hour and 15 minutes. Destrehan plantation was established in 1787 and listed on the National Register of Historic Places. It remains the oldest documented plantation home in the lower Mississippi Valley. At 11:15am, you'll depart Destrehan Plantation and stop for lunch at Cajun Village Restaurant in Darrow, LA. Lunch is not included in the cost of the tour. After lunch, you'll head to Houmas House and arrive at approximately 2:30pm. The Houmas House tour is 1 hour and 15 minutes in length. Houmas House Plantation and Gardens, between Baton Rouge and New Orleans, allows visitors to experience the life of a wealthy Sugar Baron in the 1800s. Tour the historic Louisiana Plantation and explore 38 acres of lush gardens, or relax with a refreshing mint julep and enjoy the breeze off the nearby Mississippi River. You will return to your departure point at approximately 5:15pm. All entrance fees are included in this tour.
Inclusions for Private Destrehan And Houmas House Plantation Tour From New Orleans
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Private Destrehan And Houmas House Plantation Tour From New Orleans
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Casual clothing recommended
Not wheelchair accessible
If you will not be arriving at your destination within the specified reconfirmation period, please reconfirm with the local service provider prior to travel, or upon arrival at your destination
Please note, departure times and locations may vary slightly
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- French Quarter Festival VIP Experience in New Orleans
- St. Vincent's Guest House Late-Night Ghost Hunt in New Orleans
- French Quarter Horse and Carriage Ride with Optional Cemetery Tour
- The Infamous City of the Dead Cemetery Tour
- The Ultimate 5-in-1 Haunted Tour Experience
- New Orleans Bike Tour
- Creole New Orleans Electric Bike Tour
- Your Backstage Pass Walking Tour of Cemeteries in New Orleans