6:15 pm pickup from your hotel central Cairo or Giza hotel, travel to the departure jetty on the Nile River to board your cruise boat. Your vessel for the evening an elegant cruiser that echoes the style of the pharaonic barges of ancient Egypt. Step aboard and admire the views of Cairos waterfront sights as your boat cruises on the river. Snap photos of the city lights illuminated against the darkness and reflected in the lapping Nile waters. As you relax and take in the views, enjoy the mix of pop and Middle Eastern music played by the live house band. Then, feast on a scrumptious set menu or la carte dinner. Although the dishes may vary, expect to enjoy specialities such as seafood and Lebanese and Chinese delights. See the Itinerary for sample menus. Following your meal, sit back and enjoy the sparkling live entertainment. Be entertained by live folklore music and watch a colorful belly dancing and tanoura show, the latter with wide-skirted, whirling dervish-style dancers spinning hypnotically across the floor. After the show, step back ashore and end your dinner cruise experience with a drop-off back at your hotel.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 3 Hrs
Departure Details :
Cairo or Giza hotel
OverviewCelebrate an evening in Cairo with a glittering 2-hour dinner cruise along the iconic Nile River. Step aboard the elegant, and soak up the sparkling city lights, delicious food and live entertainment as you glide along the beautiful Nile. Feast on your choice of either a scrumptious set menu or la carte menu; listen to tunes from the house band; and enjoy an after-dinner folklore show featuring sequinned belly dancers and spinning tanoura artistes performing to foot-tapping folklore music.
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Dinner cruise
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Live entertainment
- A-la-Carte or set menu dinner.
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.