Private Distinctive Markets Exploring Followed By Shaomai Lunch Plus A Full Massage Package In Beijing
OverviewThis private tour is ideal for people who want to get some special souvenirs and try different things to do in Beijing. You will visit three iconic markets in Beijing: Panjiayuan Market - the largest and most popular antique market in Asia; Liulichang Culture Street - a well-known place for Chinese handicrafts and antiques; Hongqiao Pearl Market - a major knock-off market in Beijing. Besides exciting markets visiting, you will also enjoy a delicious lunch at famous Du Yi Chu Shaomai Restaurant, which is the oldest and best restaurant for traditional Beijing Shao Mai. In addition, you will enjoy a total 100-minute Chinese Massage for both your foot and body.
- Instant Confirmation
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Lunch included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourMeet your guide at your hotel at 8:30am and set off toyour first stop: Panjiayuan Ghost Market. The market spreads over 2.4 acres (5 hectares) and boasts more than 4,000 stalls dealing in antiques, arts, handicrafts, and second-hand goods. The market is especially interesting at weekends, when temporary stalls open.
After exploring Panjiayuan, head to yoursecond market: Liulichang Culture Street. This traditional street is known across China and the world for its shops selling ancient books, calligraphy, paintings, brushes, ink stones, and other traditional Chinese crafts. See the Qing-style buildings, watch painters and calligraphers in action, and if you wish, hunt out quality local souvenirs.
After your morning tour, enjoy a shaomai dumpling lunch at the well-known Du Yi Chu Restaurant, founded in 1738 during the Qing Dynasty. Shaomai is the specialty and while very popular with locals and visitors, other dishes and vegetables are also available for you to order.
In the afternoon, your guide will take you to Hongqiao Pearl Market, one of Beijings two main, no-nonsense markets. Far less expensive than the Silk Market due to its location, this five-story complex is famous for its upper two floors, where vendors sell the famous Chinese South Sea Pearl.
Make your last stop at a spa near the Temple of Heaven for a 100-minute massage. Enjoy a full massage, including a 40-minute foot massage and 60-minute whole body oil massage, together with tea and fruits.
After your relaxing treatment, transfer back to your hotel where your tour finishes.
Inclusions for Private Distinctive Markets Exploring Followed By Shaomai Lunch Plus A Full Massage Package In Beijing
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport in comfort vehicle
- Friendly and Experienced Guide
- Oil Massage Fee (Tea & Fruits are included)
- Shaomai Lunch with drinks at Du Yi Chu Restaurant
- Mineral water
Exclusions for Private Distinctive Markets Exploring Followed By Shaomai Lunch Plus A Full Massage Package In Beijing
- Personal expense
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
A maximum of 9 people per booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 3-Hour Private Night Tour: Beijing Foodie Experience
- Private Transfer: Beijing Railway Station to Airport
- Beijing Private Transfer: Beijing Airport to Railway station
- Beijing Opera Show at Liyuan Theater with Transfer
- Small Group Day tour From Jiankou To Mutianyu Great Wall
- Private Day Tour: Greatwall Challenge At Jiankou
- Private Hiking Day Tour: Yanqing Badaling Incomplete Great Wall
- Private Jinshanling to Simatai West Great Wall Hiking Tour from Beijing