OverviewVisit the famous and most sacred temple in Chiang Mai â Doi Suthep Temple with our local guide. Enjoy the scenic panoramic view of Chiang Mai city on the mountain top. Participate in Tak Bat ceremony and learn the philosophy behind Buddhism. Discover local main market in Chiang Mai for a unique shopping experience and meet friendly locals.
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Family friendly
- Get inside tips from a local
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
Know More about this tourMeet a driver and guide at your hotel in Chiang Mai for 6:40am departure to Cultural Road, near Chiang Mai University. Join in the traditional Tak Bat ceremony, offering alms to local Buddhist monks carrying alms bowls, and offering prayers. (Please note that female visitors are asked not to touch monks.)
Following the alms ceremony, continue to Chiang Mai's most sacred temple, the 14th-century Wat Phra That Doi Suthep. Climb 306 steps to a golden chedi that draws Buddhist pilgrims from around the world, or board a cable car directly to the top, where you'll find panoramic views of Chiang Mai and the Ping Valley.
Drive back down the hill to Warorot Market, the oldest public market in Chiang Mai, with everything from souvenirs to spices and furniture, and a bustling atmosphere that's perfect for people watching. This tour concludes with drop-off at your hotel at roughly 11:30am.
Inclusions for Private Doi Suthep Temple And Warorot Market Tour In Chiang Mai Including Tak Bat Ceremony
- Private tour with driver/guide
- Entrance fees and cable car ticket
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Private Doi Suthep Temple And Warorot Market Tour In Chiang Mai Including Tak Bat Ceremony
- Food, lunch and drinks
- Personal expense
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Please wear comfortable walking shoes
Please dress appropriate for Doi Suthep Temple tour, recommended long sleeve shirt and long pants
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.