Private: Doi Suthep Temple In Chiang Mai Including Golden Pork Leg Dinner At Cowboy Hat LadyWrite a Review
OverviewVisit the famous Doi Suthep Temple in Chiang Mai and watch the monk chanting in the evening. Enjoy cooler breeze from the mountain top and the breathtaking sunset view overlook Chiang Mai city. Explore the street food market and try delicious golden pork leg by Cowboy Hat Lady. Round-trip hotel transportation is included.
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Dinner included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Family friendly
- Get inside tips from a local
Know More about this tourYour driver and guide will pick you up from your hotel around 4:15pm and drive you to Wat Phra That Doi Suthep, the most famous temple in Chiang Mai. Please note that there are 306 steps to reach the top.
The golden pagoda was built in the 14th century to enshrine a relic, said to be Buddha’s shoulder bone. Admire the mural painting that depicts the history of Buddha’s life, and enjoy the panoramic view from the mountaintop overlooking the city of Chiang Mai. Make sure to capture some photos before driving down to ground level.
Next, drive down the hill and visit a local market full of delicious food. You'll head to a special stall where a lady in cowboy hat stands next to a mountain of golden pig legs. She cooks up mouthwatering stewed pork legs, with extremely tender and flavorful meat that you'll enjoy for dinner; afterward, some local fruit and Thai dessert will be served before your driver transfers you back to your hotel to end your tour.
Inclusions for Private: Doi Suthep Temple In Chiang Mai Including Golden Pork Leg Dinner At Cowboy Hat Lady
- Food tasting and dinner
- Private tour with guide/driver
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Private: Doi Suthep Temple In Chiang Mai Including Golden Pork Leg Dinner At Cowboy Hat Lady
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Dress code is formal
Please wear comfortable walking shoes
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.