Private Douro Wineries And Vineyards From Porto
OverviewIn the vast wine region of Porto and Douro wines, we carefully choose the wine farms and the experience you want. We advise between Restaurants, PicNic, cruises on the Douro River and the wineries. Always thinking the best for you! Simple, We can help you decide to visit one or two wineries, or a memorable experience on an 1H cruise in the magnificent Douro and contemplate the sound of silence and the famous terraces or "Giants stairs".An endless number of experiences that you may have at this region. The Douro Valley - UNESCO World Heritage Site and is the oldest demarcated wine region in the world. Region which produces the famous Port Wine and one of the best table wines. Use our knowledge and let us organize and find the best places to you.
- Excellent value for money
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Instant Confirmation
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourA region where we will feel at home.
After the pick up at your hotel, apartment or cruise we will drive to the Douro Valley. On the way we will stop in the town of Amarante. There we appreciate the history and the old town and get to taste the famous and traditional conventual sweets from Amarante. After the Cofe Break will continue our trip to the Douro to the delighting with the spectacular views of the Douro Valley and admire all its splendor. In this region have the opportunity to enjoy magnificent farms, wineries and vineyards, and taste the famous Port wine and the Douro's table wines. Enjoy also local cuisine and if you wish sail in a one hour cruise on the magnificent Douro. Whether it's a romantic trip, with your family or with friends. Maximum number is 7 people.
Mercedes withAC, DVD player, traditional Portuguese music - Fado or Karaoke (optional) and supply of bottled water.
We make this day unforgettable!
Inclusions for Private Douro Wineries And Vineyards From Porto
- Bottled water
- Coffee Break and the famous and traditional convent of Amarante sweets
- Hotel; Apartement or Cruise pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
Exclusions for Private Douro Wineries And Vineyards From Porto
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Dress code is smart casual
A maximum of 7 people per booking
Karaoke on return (optional)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.