Private Driving And Walking Tour: Best Of Helsinki And Seurasaari Open-Air MuseumWrite a Review
Make your time in Helsinki worthwhile with a 5-hour private tour, including a 3-hour panoramic driving tour of Helsinki city center and a 2-hour walking tour of the iconic Seurasaari Open-Air museum island. Your private guide will take you to the best spots in Helsinki, including the Presidential Palace, City Hall, the Uspenski Cathedral, Market Square, and more. There will be plenty time for photo stops. Your guide will then take you the short drive to Seurasaari Open-Air museum. Choose between round-trip transfer from the cruise port or your Helsinki hotel.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tour
Meet your professional guide outside the main port gate or the lobby of your hotel at the prearranged time coordinated with your arrival. Be transferred by air-conditioned private car to the city center of Helsinki for a comprehensive tour covering the most notable and must-see parts of Helsinki.
During your 3-hour driving tour see the historical center, the Presidential Palace, City Hall, the Uspenski Cathedral, the colorful Market Square, the Parliament buildings, Finlandia Hall, and the Opera House. Make numerous photo stops, including sites like the Senate Square, the Sibelius Monument and, when possible, the Lutheran Temppeliaukio Church (the church in the rock).*
Once in Senate Square – the heart of Helsinki – see the impressive facade of the Lutheran Cathedral, and spend approximately 20 minutes shopping in the market located nearby. Find Finnish food and fare, and numerous outdoor cafes in this popular spot. Take pictures of the prominent mermaid statue named ‘Havis Amanda’ symbolizing the rebirth of Helsinki.
Return to your private vehicle and relax on the brief drive to the picturesque and peaceful island where Seurasaari Open-Air Museum is situated, a few minutes outside Helsinki. The next two hours of your private tour will be devoted to Seurasaari Open-Air Museum which consists of different wooden buildings that formerly belong to farmers and citizens all over Finland. Now, they are grouped and represented in the open air to preserve the architectural heritage of Finland. Visitors come here to enjoy wildlife, nature, and to escape the hustle and bustle of the big city. Tour ends with transfer back to your selected departure location after five hours.
*Visit to Temppeliaukio Church cannot be guaranteed due to occasional religious services and other private events that are held there on some occasional dates.
Inclusions for Private Driving And Walking Tour: Best Of Helsinki And Seurasaari Open-Air Museum
- Professional tour guide (please select your language)
- Transport between sites by private vehicle
- Port/hotel pickup and drop-off
- 3-hour panoramic city driving tour
- 2-hour Seurasaari Open-Air Museum tour
- Admission to Temppeliaukio Church and Seurasaari Open-Air Museum
- Local taxes
Exclusions for Private Driving And Walking Tour: Best Of Helsinki And Seurasaari Open-Air Museum
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Food, drinks, and souvenirs (available for purchase by cash or credit card)
- Entrance fees to Presidential Palace, City Hall, Uspenski Cathedral and Finlandia Hall
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant car seats are not provided but are mandatory because of Finland laws. The client is responsible for bringing his/her own child-seat.
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time, and re-boarding time.
Hotel guests must provide: preferred tour starting time, hotel name and address
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
A small amount of walking is involved
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Not wheelchair accessible
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Visit to Temppeliaukio Church cannot be guaranteed due to occasional religious services and other private events that are held there on some rare dates.
Personal food and drinks are prohibited in the vehicle
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.