Private : Dubai City Tour With A Ferry Ride Near By The Palm And The World IslandsWrite a Review
This Private Dubai city tour is so unique and different as its a combination of a public ferry ride that will enable you to move enjoyably across the Arabian gulf linking Deira (the old city ) and Dubai marina areas(the new city ) and vice versa .The second part of your tour will be by private vehicle to visit the most interesting places in Dubai .
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Family friendly
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourYour friendly guide will pick you up by a private vehicle and will lead you toward the shore where the ferry is parked, the boat ride is for about an hour that will enable you to get to the closest point to the world islands which is an artificial archipelago of various small islands constructed in the rough shape of a world map .As your ride contenue you also get see the palm island that is stretching for 5 km into the Arabian gulf and that become a home of the most 5 stars hotels together with ATLANTIS the biggest in the region with 1539 rooms.
Your ride is incomplete without taking many pictures of the distinctive and innovative sail-shaped silhouette of Burj Al Arab that is more than just a stunning hotel; it is a symbol of the modern Dubai.
By the time the ferry gets to the shore again Your second part of the tour will start by joining again your luxury vehicle for an exciting way to discover the traditional city of merchants and the modern Dubai. Your guide will escort you to Dubai Museum known as Al Fahidi Fort, which is almost two centuries old and is a living monument of Dubai's Illustrations and prominent past.
Your journey continues to the famous gold and spice souk where galore waiting bargains. Your next stop is at the tallest man made feature on earth and one of the greatest engineering achievements THE BURJ KHALIFA where your city tour ends at this iconic building. You will be offered to stay at the Dubai mall or return back to your place of stay with a lot of memories of this city that marked its place among the biggest tourist destination.
Inclusions for Private : Dubai City Tour With A Ferry Ride Near By The Palm And The World Islands
- Entrance fees
- Light refreshments
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Private : Dubai City Tour With A Ferry Ride Near By The Palm And The World Islands
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.