Private E-Bike Tour: 5 Barcelona Neighborhoods
OverviewEnjoy this private panoramic tour of the 5 most representative neighborhoods in Barcelona: GrÃ cia, El raval, el GÃ²tic, lEixample, and la Barceloneta. This 4-hour tour of the most emblematic districts of Barcelona allows you to truly know the city as a local. You expert guide will offer you the opportunity to get an insider's view of the essence of the city.
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Led by a local guide
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Family friendly
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourMeet up with a private guide and hop on an e-bike to experience the many miles of bike lanes that wind easily and safely throughout Barcelona. Set among the sea and the mountains, the city is home to several hills (Montjuc, el Putxet, el Carmel) and many streets have a gentle slope.
Start the tour in the historic Gothic Quarter, where the brilliant imagination of architect Antoni Gaud is reflected on the faade of Casa Batll, a private home, and the Sagrada Familia, a church and iconic symbol of Barcelona. Although still incomplete, the masterpiece is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the most popular tourist sites in the city.
Next, head to the Grcia neighborhood for a slice of daily life. With its squares and narrow streets, the area is a popular place for Barcelonians to socialize. Continue on to the Passeig de Grcia and lEixample areas, then marvel at the diversity of Rambla del Raval. In the seaside neighborhood of Barceloneta, ride along the beautiful beaches and romantic coast before ending the tour and returning the e-bike.
Inclusions for Private E-Bike Tour: 5 Barcelona Neighborhoods
- Professional guide
- Use of the electric bicycle
- Private bike tour
Exclusions for Private E-Bike Tour: 5 Barcelona Neighborhoods
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum age 12 years old
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Guitarra y Flamenco
- 2 hour Sailing Cruise Barcelona
- 2 hour Private Sunset Sailing Cruise
- Heli-Skiing in Andorra
- Barcelona Markets Tour with a Chef and Food Tasting - Premium Small Group
- Paella Cooking workshop with a Chef & Lunch, Wines & Friends - Small Group
- Gaud - The Park Gell Tour
- Jewish Quarter of Barcelona: one of the most important Jewish Communities of the Medieval Europe