Private Electric Bike Tour Of FlorenceWrite a Review
OverviewThis private electric bike tour is the best way to discover Florence and its green hills without get tired and enjoying the best panorama!
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- All necessary equipment included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourMeet in Piazza della Signoria, the focal point of the origin and of the history of the Florentine Republic, which still maintains its reputation as the political hub of the city.
You'll ride your electric bike along the river Arno, along the Lungarno to reach up the hill.
That's how you will arrive up to Piazzale Michelangelo, the best panorama point of the city, a special place where enjoy the beauty of Florence and its green frame! Once up you can not skip San Miniato Church. It has been described as one of the finest Romanesque structures in Tuscany and one of the most scenic churches in Italy.
There is an adjoining Olivetan monastery, seen to the right of the basilica when ascending the stairs. Crossing the green street we will ride deep in the Florentine Hills to Torre del Gallo and Arcetri, well known as the place where the famous astronomer Galileo Galilei spent the last years of his life observing and studying all the stars in the sky.
You can't miss a stop in front of the "royal" Medici Villa Poggio Imperiale, where the ladies of the Medici family loved to spend their days in summer and autumn; so you will arrived to Porta Romana to visit the Oltrarno district with Piazza Pitti and its narrow street full of artisans shops.
And if you are not tired yet, a brief stop to Santa Croce square with its beautiful Church and temple of Italy Glories. The square is also the place were every 24th June the Florentine play the "Calcio Storico", a kind of historical soccer.
Inclusions for Private Electric Bike Tour Of Florence
- Professional guide
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Bike tour
- Private tour
Exclusions for Private Electric Bike Tour Of Florence
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or walking tour
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.