Private English Speaking Driver Transfer To Cuandixia Old Village - Beijing
OverviewEnjoy a self -guide day to explore the historic Cuandixia Village with Priavte English speaking driver . Founded during the Ming Dynasty (13681644), Cuandixia was an important trade route stop for several centuries. Its historic courtyard homes are nestled into the mountain slope, with orchards and fields tucked in between, and a backdrop of fertile valleys and hills.Enjoy an authentic country-style lunch in a local restaurant. Your tour includes private English speaking driver , Entrance tickets, Lunch, and hotel pickup and drop-off.
Know More about this tourYour privateEnglish speaking driver will meet you in your centrally located hotel in Beijing at any reasonable time. You will start your tour by driving to the Cuandixia Village. It takes about 2.5 hours to arrive the village. It is located on ancient post road roughly 55 miles northwest from central Beijing in the Jingxi mountain region. On the way to the village you will enjoy the beautiful mountain and countryside scenery. Cuandixia Village contains around 70 courtyard homes, which gently climb the slopes of a mountain, built by a family who migrated from Shanxi province more than 400 years ago. During the Ming and Qing dynasties, the road that led through the mountains to the provinces of Hebei and Shanxi acted as a trade and passageway. The residents of Cuandixia would open their doors to travelers and serve the passing trade. Over time, the village became forgotten as expressways and train tracks changed the route to the west Lunch in the Local Family restaurant, you will enjoy an authentic countryside style food.
After lunch, would be drop off back hotel
Inclusions for Private English Speaking Driver Transfer To Cuandixia Old Village
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Air-conditioned vehicle with a private English speaking driver
- Gas, toll , parking fees
- Entrance ticket
- Bottle of water
- Delicious lunch in local restaurant
Exclusions for Private English Speaking Driver Transfer To Cuandixia Old Village
- Tour guide
- Personal Cost
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking Vegetarian option is available
please advise at time of booking if required
The quoted price is for a-9 hours tour . If you use more than 8 hours or less than 9 hours per day it will still be considered a full day.
Additional hours are billed 100CNY for the driver.
Please note that the itinerary is flexible and we can adjust it according to your personal interests, the weather or any unexpected conditions.
Our tours are complete non-forced shopping tour and we won't take you to any factories or museum without request to waste your valuable time , unless you need or want .
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 8-9 hours layover tour to Great Wall & Forbidden City
- 4-5 hours layover night tour in Beijing city
- Private Trip to Tianjin from Beijing
- Private Full Day Tour: Terra Cotta Army
- Private Full Day Authentic Local Markets and Spa Tour
- Full Day Private Authentic Beijing Tour
- Private Full Day Tour: Amazing Beijing Highlights
- Private 3 days Celebrity Cruise Tours