Private Enjoyable Hue City Tour - Bike Ride At Thuy Bieu Village - Boat Ride On The Perfume River - History - Culture - Cooking And Massage
OverviewHue is famous for not only the rich legacy of the Nguyen Royal Dynasty but also its peaceful village like atmosphere. Guided by a friendly knowledgeable guide, you will be shown to beautiful royal architectural monuments, introduced to Hue famous cuisine, enjoying meditative atmosphere at all the sites, villages and local garden houses to interact with local people. Especially you will relax your feet in a nice warm foot bath with herbal leaves and some foot massage. There are various means of transport in this tour with car, bike, boat.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Know More about this tour
From 8:00 17:00
8:00 Meet our guide at your hotel and enjoy Hues typical features: peaceful, traditional and beautiful.
Transfer by car to visit the amazingly full Dong Ba market to view its full busy images and sounds in the morning.
Then transfer to visit the Imperial Citadel where the last monarchy of the Nguyen Dynasty was seated. You will have a great chance to learn about the Vietnamese history and traditional architecture as well as enjoy themeditative atmosphere of this place.
After that, visit the Xuan Vien Tieu Cung garden house in the famous Phu Mong village owned by an old lady and learn about the typical garden house in Hue.
10:30 Then transfer to visit the serene Thien Mu pagoda which is the symbol of Hue, described in many poems, paintings, books, artworks of Hue.
11:30 Then take a boat ride on the Perfume River to Luong Quan village. Take a short walk to Madam Loan's garden house, have fun with some cooking lessons of Hue famous cuisine. Then enjoy a nice lunch with what you have cooked and more in the natural fresh air of the garden.
After lunch, enjoy some foot massage and soaking your tiring feet in pleasantly warm herbal water for relaxation.
14:00 continue with a nice bike tour around the authentic exuberant Thuy Bieu village which is very famous for delicious pomelos. You will experience the typical peacefulness of the city of gardens of Hue. Stop on the way to visit a village temple, places where they make paintings, incense sticks etc.
15:30 Finally transfer by car to visit Tu Duc tomb, one of the most beautiful tombs in Hue with beautiful architectures and landscapes.17:00 Transfer by car back to the hotel for resting.
Inclusions for Private Enjoyable Hue City Tour - Bike Ride At Thuy Bieu Village - Boat Ride On The Perfume River - History - Culture - Cooking And Massage
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional guide
- Use of bicycle
- River cruise
- Lunch at local home
- Food bath, cooking activities
- Entrance fees for sightseeing
- Cold bottled water and towels
Exclusions for Private Enjoyable Hue City Tour - Bike Ride At Thuy Bieu Village - Boat Ride On The Perfume River - History - Culture - Cooking And Massage
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Wheelchair accessible - if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own carer
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
Dress code is smart casual
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Vietnamese Cooking Class and Family Dinner in Hue
- 4-Hour Small-Group Evening Food Tour in Hue by Vespa
- Private Full-Day Hue Cyclo Tour
- Rural Life Discovery
- CYCLING BACK ROAD OF THE OLD CITY
- Citadel and Perfume River by Scooter with Local Dinner from Hue
- CHAN MAY PORT TO HUE CITY TOUR AND COOKING CLASS
- CHAN MAY PORT TO HUE AND HOI AN TOUR