Private Entrance To Széchenyi Spa In Budapest With Optional Massage
OverviewPurchase your ticket ahead of time and skip the main entrance line at Széchenyi Spa, Budapest’s largest public bath. Enjoy 18 indoor and outdoor pools – most fed by mineral springs – as well as several steam rooms and saunas under Baroque-style domes. With full-day access and use of your own changing cabin, you can swim in the outdoor amusement pool or just relax until closing time. If you like, upgrade your spa entrance with a 20-minute aromatherapy massage.
- All entrance fees included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
Know More about this tourThe Szchenyi Spa (also known as Szchenyi Baths), Budapests largest and warmest thermal spa, boasts numerous indoor and outdoor pools including 15 indoor spring-fed baths. Built in a beautiful neo-Baroque style in 1913 and completed in 1927, the spa is located in the City Park opposite the City Circus.
Skip the main entrance line and head to the rear entrance, where an English-speaking host will greet you. From here, gain access to your own changing cabin and get ready to pamper yourself at this amazing complex.
Choose from 18 pools of varying temperature, filled with water from thermal springs. A natural temperature of 170 degrees Fahrenheit (77 Celsius), the thermal water is cooled down to different temperatures at the spa and contains minerals like calcium and magnesium, which are said to be good for your joints! Check out the large outdoor swimming pool with a temperature of 84 F (27 C); relieve sore muscles in a warm pool with jets; or watch men play chess in a steaming pool of 106 F (38 C).
Inside, under several beautiful domes, soak in more hot pools or adjacent steam rooms and saunas. When youre warm enough, take a cold plunge or enjoy a shower with your included Szchenyi Spa gift of shampoo and shower gel. If you choose the upgrade option, relax with a 20-minute aromatherapy massage. Feel free to stay as long as youd like, up until closing time.
Please click on 'View Additional Info' to see a map of Szchenyi Spa.
Budapest is the city of baths and parks. Now youll have the chance to experience both with one exciting adventure inside the most beautiful meadows of Budapest, the City Park if you choose Szechenyi Entrance + City Park Segway Tour package.
Get insight into the famous Millenium Monument in Heroes Square, and roll through the breathtaking City Park witnessing the Vajdahunyad Castle and the magical City Park Lake, while listening to exciting background stories and facts from your guide. Following the 1 hour long exploration, youcan go straight to the entrance of the largest thermal bath of Europe, the famous Szchenyi. (Please note that the end point of the segway tour (Hungarian State Opera House) is10 minutes from the Spa with public transport)
Inclusions for Private Entrance To Széchenyi Spa In Budapest With Optional Massage
- English-speaking host/hostess at private welcome desk
- Szechenyi Spa private entrance and cabin usage
- Szechenyi Spa gift (shampoo and shower gel)
- 20-minute aromatherapy massage (if option selected)
- 1 hour long City Park Segway Tour (if option selected)
Exclusions for Private Entrance To Széchenyi Spa In Budapest With Optional Massage
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Spa treatments
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
In case you book the massage option, please add your preferred appointment time and gender of massage therapist in the section 'special requirements' at time of booking
Pool, sauna and steam cabins at the spa are coeducated
Towels and swimsuits are available for rent or purchase at the Szechenyi Spa (own expense). Please note that the rental place only accepts cash in local currency
The thermal water in the spa is not recommended for infants
Minimum age for the massage is 18 years
Not recommended for pregnant women
In case of Szechenyi Entrance + City Park Segway Tour package please add your preferred starting time in the "special requirement" field between 9am-3pm
Please add your preferred starting time in the "special requirement" field between 9am-3pm
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.