Private Ephesus Full Day Tour From Kusadasi Or Selcuk
OverviewThis Ephesus Tour is covering visit to Ephesus Ancient City, Terrace Houses (optional) and Vigin Mary and Temple of Artemis. This Private Ephesus Tour departs from Kusadasi and Seluk area.. This visit of Ephesus includes the Odeon, the Fountain of Trajan, the Baths of Scholastika, the Temple of Hadrian, Ancient Toilets, Agora, Hercule Gate, Domitian Square, Library of Celsius, the Grand Theater.
- Family friendly
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tour
Your private guide will meet at the hotel or airport lead you to your own luxury vehicle, in which you can relax as your private excursion to Ephesus begins. (** This tour can start & finish at your hotel in Kusadasi / Selcuk.)
Your first visit will be House of Virgin Mary is located in a nature park between Ephesus and Selcuk, which is believed to be the last residence of the Virgin Mary, mother of Jesus. The peaceful site is sacred to both Christians and Muslims, and is visited by many tourists and pilgrims. This House was later visited by Popes Paul VI and John Paul II, who confirmed its appropriateness as a place of pilgrimage. On November 29, 2006, Pope Benedict XVI celebrated mass here. you will continue and enter the Ephesus Ancient City and pass by the Magnesia gate. The guided walking tour will take you through one of the most magnificent excavations in the world. See the Odeon, the Fountain of Trajan, the steam baths of Scholastika, the temple of Hadrian and the impressive library of Celsius. The library is adorned with columns and statues. The Grand Theater, where St. Paul preached, is the largest theater in antiquity with a capacity of 24,000 seats. You will return to your private vehicle through the Arcadian Way, where Mark Anthony and Cleopatra once rode in procession. After the termination of the visit to Ephesus, Youll also see one of the most popular sites in Ephesus, the ruins of the Temple of Artemis. First built during the Archaic period, the temple is one of the Seven Wonders of Ancient World. Next See, Selcuk / Ephesus Archaeological Museum where you can see a lot ancient furnitures, sculptures, mosaics, frescos and more. After all the visits, you will turn back to Kusadasi or...
Note : Participants must be able to walk approximately 1 mile over uneven and cobblestone surfaces, inclines and steps, continually standing up and walking up and down. They are advised to wear comfortable shoes, sunscreen and a hat as it will be quite warm and sunny and sometimes without a shade.
Inclusions for Private Ephesus Full Day Tour From Kusadasi Or Selcuk
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Professional guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Local taxes
- Parking Fees
Exclusions for Private Ephesus Full Day Tour From Kusadasi Or Selcuk
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Not recommended for participants with back problems
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Turkish Bath Experience in Kusadasi
- Horseback riding in Kusadasi
- Quad Safari in Kusadasi
- Scuba Diving in Kusadasi
- Kusadasi Jeep Safari Adventure
- Turkish Bath - Hamam Experience in Kusadasi
- Natural Park Jeep Safari and Swimming in Davutlar Kusadasi
- Private Tour of Ephesus and House Of Virgin Mary and Bassilica Of St John From Port of Kusadasi with Private Guide