Private Ephesus Half Day Tour From Kusadasi PortWrite a Review
From USD 90.01
Know More about this tourMeet your private guide at the port of Kusadasi and half hour drive to Ephesus Ancient City for your first stop of the tour. Upon reaching the once powerful city, passing by the Magnesia gate, you will enter the administrative section of ancient Ephesus. The guided walking tour will take you through one of the most magnificent excavations in the world. See the Odeon, the Fountain of Trajan; enter a section of the steam baths of Scholastika, the temple of Hadrian and the impressive library of Celsius. The library is adorned with columns and statues. The Grand Theater, where the Apostle Paul preached, is the largest theater in antiquity with a capacity of 24,000 people. Also, you will visit to Artemission. The Temple of Artemis is known as one of the Seven Wonders of the Antic world. It has been built in the areas of Ephesus on a flat area which has over the centuries turned into a swamp. Today one can only see the ruins of the foundations of this marvelous construction of the Hellenistic Age, entirely made of marble and full of sculptured columns' capitals and shafts. The most beautiful remaining of this temple are today exhibited in the London British Museum. After all the visits, you will go back to port of Kusadasi.
Inclusions for Private Ephesus Half Day Tour From Kusadasi Port
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Private Ephesus Half Day Tour From Kusadasi Port
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.