OverviewAll of the most significant sites of this corner of Turkey, it combines history, culture and breathtaking architecture...Magical ! This is a private tour.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Day trip (destination A to B)
Know More about this tourEphesus is a city created by the Ionians in the 11th-Century BC and later expanded by the Romans. Now considered one of the grandest reconstructed sites in the ancient world, the region also hosted the likes of Cleopatra, Mark Antony, the Virgin Mary and John the Apostle.
We collect you from Kusadasi port or your city hotel, and drive you to the Ephesus region to begin our tour.
Your first stop will be the Temple of Artemis, considered one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World.
Next you will explore the old Greco-Roman city of Ephesus. See the magnificent Magnesia Gate and begin a slow, downhill walk into the ruins of the former Roman provincial capital.
The route will take you past the Temple of Hadrian, the Fountain of Trajan, the Great Theater and the spectacular Celsus Library, one of the best-preserved buildings among the ruins.
Visit the Odeon, Bouleterion, Temple of Hadrian, Serapis and Domitian. Continue to the Great Theatre, the Double Church and Arcadian Way. Walk along Marble Street and get fantastic views, whichever way you look.
Keep your eyes and ears open for gladiators! It is easy to get carried away by the atmosphere
After your tour, Your tour guide will take you back to the port .
Inclusions for Private Ephesus Shore Excursion
- Entrance fees
- Admission ticket
- Professional guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Private Ephesus Shore Excursion
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.