Private Ephesus Tour From Istanbul Hotels
OverviewExplore the ancient city of Ephesus the best-preserved classical city in the eastern Mediterranean.Visit the Temple of Artemis, considered to be one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World.Visit the House of Virgin Mary, where she spent last days of her life.Visit the Basilica of St. John, located under the main central dome, elevated the site to one of the most sacred locations in the Middle Ages and thousands made a pilgrimage here.Enjoy authentic Turkish cuisine.Transport by Private De-Luxe Cars.Private Local Licensed Guide.
Know More about this tourWhen you arrive the airport of Izmir your private guide will be waiting to lead you to your own luxury vehicle, during a 40-minute ride to Ephesus, your guide gives you a brief info about the area and about the country, you can relax and enjoy the cooled soft drinks and appetisers.
As you arrive in Ephesus, you will first see the Magnesia Gate, a marvellous example of ancient architecture that once stood tall as an entrance to the city. Begin a downhill walk with your guide into the citys ruins. The route will take you past the Odeon, the Celsus Library, the Temple of Hadrian, the Fountain of Trajan and the Great Theater. The theatre, one of the citys best-preserved monuments, it is still used today for the local spring festival. It once had seating space for 24,000 people, and it is believed to be the site where St Paul preached to the Ephesians.
After enjoying the Turkish cuisine at lunch, you will visit the House of Virgin Mary, where she spent last days of her life. Visit Temple of Artemis one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World and Basilica of St John.
Once you have completed your excellent cultural tour of Ephesus and surrounding sites, your driver will return you to the airport in time for your flight. On arrival in Istanbul, you will be met and driven back to your accommodation, where you can spend the evening reliving your tour of Ephesus!
Inclusions for Private Ephesus Tour From Istanbul Hotels
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
- Domestic Return Flight tickets
Exclusions for Private Ephesus Tour From Istanbul Hotels
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Traditional Boat Trip and Fener-Balat Areas Walking Tour
- Istanbul LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Admission Ticket
- 3 Day Cappadocia Pamukkale Tour From Istanbul
- Private Arrival Transfer from Istanbul Ataturk Airport
- Private Tour: Masukiye, Sapanca, Kartepe Tour from Istanbul
- Hagia Sophia Museum Admission Ticket
- Private Tour: Secret Beauties of Istanbul Tour
- Best Sabiha Airport to Hotel Transfer