Private Ephesus Tour From Kusadasi Port
OverviewEnjoy a guided half-day excursion from Kusadasi cruise port to ancient Ephesus, the richest and most excavated classical city in Turkey. Visit the Artemis Temple, one of the 7 Wonders of the Ancient World.
- Get inside tips from a local
- Step back in time on a history tour
- All entrance fees included
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tourEphesus was created by the Ionians in the 11th-Century BC and later expanded by the Romans. Now considered one of the grandest reconstructed sites in the ancient world, the region also hosted the likes of Cleopatra, Mark Antony, the Virgin Mary and John the Apostle.
The ruins of Ephesus are the biggest open-air museum in Turkey and you will get to explore them on this half-day tour from Kusadasi port.
Your route will take you past the Temple of Hadrian, the Fountain of Trajan, the Great Theater and the spectacular Celsus Library, one of the best-preserved buildings among the ruins.
Ephesus is also a sacred site for Christians, due to its association with several biblical figures, including St. Paul and St. John the Evangelist. But the highlight is the last resting place of the Virgin Mary.
After Jesus had been crucified on the cross, the Virgin Mary came to Ephesus to spend the last days of her life in the Bulbul Mountains. The house where she lived has recently been transformed into a site of pilgrimage, and has become a sought after destination for Christians from all over the world.
Inclusions for Private Ephesus Tour From Kusadasi Port
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Private Ephesus Tour From Kusadasi Port
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Kusadasi Shore Excursion: Ephesus Sightseeing Tour
- Kusadasi Shore Excursion: Private Tour to Ephesus including Basilica of St John and Temple of Artemis
- Small-Group Tour: Full-Day Pamukkale Terraces and Hierapolis Ruins From Kusadasi or Selcuk
- Shore Excursion: Private Half-Day Ancient Ephesus Discovery from Kusadasi Port
- Biblical Jewels of Ephesus
- Small-Group Tour: Half-Day Ancient Ephesus Tour With House of Virgin Mary