Private Ephesus Tour From Kusadasi Port With Temple Of Artemis
OverviewVisiting Ephesus from Kusadasi port with a professional guide and luxury minivan. The best Ephesus tour program without time wasting places.The duration of the Ephesus tour is completely dependent on your group and it includes tour of Ephesus, visit of the Temple of Artemis. The visit of Terrace Houses is optional.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- All entrance fees included
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourThis private tour will be exclusive for you and not with other groups.
Meet your guide at Kusadasi port at your requested time. Then you will head to the Magnesia Gate of Ephesus in a 13 miles ride that will take approximately 30 minutes. Once there your guide will provide you with general information about the history of Ephesus.
Afterwards you will walk to Odeon passing by and learn interesting facts about East Gymnasium, St Lukes Grave, Varius Bath, State Agora and Backgammon.
Next stop is Domitian Square. On the way, you will see the Temple of Isis, Hydrekdocheion, Temenos, Prytaneion, and Herm of Hermes. In Domitian Square you will learn about the Temple of Domitian, Fountain of Pollio, Memmius Monument and the goddess Nike.
Heading now to Curetes (priests) Street you will discover more about Hercules, Fountain of Trajan, Temple of Hadrian, Scholastica Baths, Latrines (ancient toilets). Your visit to Terrace Houses with explain the daily life of the high society of Ephesus, philosophy, the art of fresco and Roman and Greek mythology.
You will visit Celsus Library and learn about slavery, Alexander the Great and the importance of libraries in ancient history.Walking to the Great Theater thru the Marble road you will find out about the oldest profession and its advertisement. When at the Great Theater you will hear about gladiators,gymnasiums, Dionysus, wine, culture and fun! This will be the last part of the tour of the ancient site of Ephesus.
The visit will continue at the Temple of Artemis. If you still have some time left before boarding, you can ask your guide for shopping stops.
Inclusions for Private Ephesus Tour From Kusadasi Port With Temple Of Artemis
- Professional art historian guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned luxury minivan
Exclusions for Private Ephesus Tour From Kusadasi Port With Temple Of Artemis
- Entrance fees
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Full Day Pamukkale Tour From Kusadasi
- Ephesus and Pottery Workshop Tour From Kusadasi with Private Guide and Van
- Private Departure Transfer: Kusadasi City Hotels to Bodrum Airport
- Adaland Aquapark Entrance Ticket with Transport from Kusadasi
- Private Tour: Laodicea and Aphrodisias Day Trip From Kusadasi
- Turkish Bath Experience in Kusadasi