Private Evening Cyclo Tour In Hanoi With Water Puppet Show
OverviewGo to Hanoi, and take a leisurely evening tour around the city's French Quarter on a cyclo. Get to see all the highlights of the Old Quarter, including Hanoi Opera House and the Sofitel Legend Metropole Hanoi Hotel.
- Get inside tips from a local
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
Know More about this tourWe'll pick you up at your hotel around 18:00 and then get a cyclo to Hoan Kiem Lake, a hotspot for local life in Hanoi, and also one of the major scenic spots in the city.
We'll proceed to Hanoi Opera House in the French Quarter, located in central Hanoi, and erected by the French colonial administration between 1901 and 1911. Just a few steps away is the legendary Sofitel Legend Metropole Hanoi Hotel, a Grand Dame of Southeast Asia, beckoning guests with her unmatched colonial grandeur and timeless elegance. Here, you'll get to experience the opulence of another era.
Around 18:55, we'll stop to enjoy a traditional Vietnamese water puppet show, and after that, we'll take a walk on the the streets of the Old Quarter and enjoy traditional Vietnamese food: Beef noodles and Egg Coffee.
At the end of our Hanoi tour you are free to continue exploring the area or your guide will assist you with directions or a taxi back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Private Evening Cyclo Tour In Hanoi With Water Puppet Show
- - English-speaking guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Cyclo tour
- Water puppet show
- Beef noodles
Exclusions for Private Evening Cyclo Tour In Hanoi With Water Puppet Show
- - Drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children below 2 years old are free of charge.
- Exact pick-up time to be advised upon reconfirmation.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Evening in Hanoi City Including Walking Tour, Spa Treatment and Dinner
- 3-Day Private Cycling Tour to Mai Chau and Pu Luong from Hanoi
- Bat Trang Ceramic Village and Van Phuc Silk Village Day Trip from Hanoi
- Hanoi Airport Private Arrival Transfer
- 3-Night Sapa Easy Trek and Homestay with Round Trip Transfer from Hanoi
- 2-Day Halong Bay Cruise on the Viola cruise from Hanoi