Private Evening Hutong Walking Tour With Mongolia Hotpot Dinner - Beijing
OverviewDiscover the hidden gems on a 4-hour private tour of the local Hutong Street, which represents an important cultural element of the city of Beijing. Visit the Only Hutong Museum to capture images of Ming and Qing Dynasties. Learn about how the city was formed. Walk along two Hutong allays where the local people live to explore markets and restaurants. Eat a Mongolian Hotpotdinner at a local restaurant along Hutong. Take home history of the Hutong culture, community, food and their life.
- Family friendly
- Dinner included
- Hotel pickup included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tourYour English speaking guide will pick you up from your Beijing City Hotel's lobby at 4pm. Walk along Shijia Hutong, which is most well-known for its education.There are many famous people who used to live along this allay. Shijia Hutong Museum was founded in 2014; the first facility in Beijing that was established to preserve Hutong history.
With Beijing potentially set to lose as much as 20 percent more of its remaining Hutongs, the museums opening couldnt come at a better time to foster appreciation of the citys most distinctive style of architecture, and along with it, a neighborhood way of life that has disappeared from a city the population of which has grown 20 times over the last 60 years.The various items on display show the Hutong life as it was decades ago.There are altogether 8 exhibition halls.
Your English-speaking guide will give a detailed history lesson on Hutong history and culture. Explore Shijiahutong to the east end, before entering a street with shops and restaurants where the locals eat and shop. Visit the local fresh market to witness the everyday life that consist of fresh produce. Buy some fruit so you can taste local produce.
Enjoy the most famous Mongolian Hotpot in the Hutong restaurant. Taste Bai jiu, a popular liquor in Beijing. After your delicious dinner, your English-speaking guide will help you find a taxi or subway back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Private Evening Hutong Walking Tour With Mongolia Hotpot Dinner
- Hotel pickup (for hotels within the 3rd ring road of Beijing City)
- Mongolia Hotpot dinner
- Professional guide
- Private tour
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Private Evening Hutong Walking Tour With Mongolia Hotpot Dinner
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Hotel drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant meals not included
Dress code is smart casual
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Hotel pickup from hotels within the 3rd road of Beijing City, but not including the travel fee to the Hutong area
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 8-9 hours layover tour to Great Wall & Forbidden City
- 4-5 hours layover night tour in Beijing city
- Private Trip to Tianjin from Beijing
- Private Full Day Tour: Terra Cotta Army
- Private Full Day Authentic Local Markets and Spa Tour
- Full Day Private Authentic Beijing Tour
- Private Full Day Tour: Amazing Beijing Highlights
- Private 3 days Celebrity Cruise Tours