OverviewYour private driver and tour guide will contact you in advance for pick up at your downtown Xi'an hotel. You will visit the bell tower square, the Muslim Street, and Big Goose Pagoda North Square to witness ornamental vocal music fountain at 8:30pm.
- Instant Confirmation
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Family friendly
Know More about this tourThis evening tour of Xi'an takes place between 6pm and 9pm.
Your private driver and guide will contact you in advance to determine your location and the starting time of your tour. If you are staying at a downtown hotel, there is no extra charge for transportation.
You will visit Xi'an Bell and Drum Towers Square for approximately 20 minutes. On the square, you'll see the evening scene of the Bell and Drum Towers beautifully lit that makes everything even more attractive. Next, head to Muslim Street where there are many characteristic snacks and a lot of ancient architectural structures. There, you could enjoy the taste of food as well as ancient architecture.
Later, you will visit Wild Goose Pagoda North Square to witness beautiful night scene the largest musical fountain of Asia in action.
At the end, you will be transferred back to your hotel where this tour concludes.(If you have any Suggestions for our service please leave your valuable comments.)
Inclusions for Private Evening Tour Of Xi'an Muslim Street And Big Goose Pagoda North Square Music Fountain
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned tour coach
- English-speaking tour guide
- One bottle of water per person
Exclusions for Private Evening Tour Of Xi'an Muslim Street And Big Goose Pagoda North Square Music Fountain
Gratuity for guide and driver (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Actual pickup time will be given at the time of reservation
Passport number is required at time of booking
Itinerary is subject to change due to traffic or weather conditions
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.