Private Everest Yacht Cruise From DubaiWrite a Review
Enjoy the VIP lifestyle on a private yacht cruise off DubaiâÂÂs coast with a personal skipper, and cruise alongside DubaiâÂÂs skyscrapers and islands absorbing the rays and views as you sail to the World archipelago,Palm Jumeirah, Burj Al-Arab and other icons.
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Know More about this tourThis private luxury yacht with two bedrooms and can host up to 14 people. Soft drinks, Water, Ice and fishing equipment (bait not included) are provided on board, as well as a electric microwave and music system.
Clients can bring their own food & music for the open water adventure, which allows guests to relax and enjoy the scenery, the sites of Palm Island, Atlantis, The Palm, Burj Al Arab, Sheikh Palace, Marina Lagoon and Jumeirah Beach.
Make your own way to the marina walk (near spinneys) for the arranged departure time. Meet your private skipper and step aboard your gleaming, private 42-feet motor yacht. Both feature a spacious sun deck, seating area, comfortable indoor saloon, cabins and a kitchen and washroom.
Bring any food and drinks (own expense) and put them in the fridge to enjoy during your cruise, along with complimentary soft drink, mineral water and ice. Then, let your skipper take care of navigation as you settle on deck and sail onto the Persian Gulf. Drink in the panoramic views of Dubai’s skyscrapers as you glide along the coast, and snap photos of the Palm Jumeirah, Burj Al-Arab and towering Atlantis The Palm hotel. If you’ve chosen an evening cruise, gawk at the views of the floodlit landmarks and high-rises, all beautifully illuminated in the fading light.
If it’s daytime, top off your tan as you relish the cooling sea breezes. If you wish, listen to music on the sound system or go swimming. When the time comes, dock back at the marina, where your cruise ends.
Inclusions for Private Everest Yacht Cruise From Dubai
- Light refreshments
- Cold water
- Fresh towel
- Music system
- Safety equipment
Exclusions for Private Everest Yacht Cruise From Dubai
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Customers need to bring their emirates ID or passport copy at the the time of boarding.
In case of bad weather/coastguard alert the company has the right to change the schedule of the trip.
Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise Yacht
Not recommended for pregnant women
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.