There are so many sections of Great Wall in China, and there is only one exclusive session located by The Commune by the Great Wall.Â It's exclusively open to the hotel residents.Â The Commune is a private collection of contemporary architecture designed by 12 Asian architects, and there is a private path access to an untouched portion of the Great Wall of China. This tour is going to take you to see this private part of Great Wall session. Other than that, you will also explore the largest city center square in the world, the Tian'anmen Square, and famous Forbidden City during this tour. Don't be surprised, a western style lunch will be served to you in front of a beautiful mountain view.
- Instant Confirmation
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Lunch included
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tour
Meet your guide at 8:30am and drive 1.5 hours to visit aÂ private section of the Wall, accessible only byÂ guestsÂ of the Commune by the Great Wall hotel. A private path at theÂ Commune will lead youÂ to a non-restored section of the epic Great Wall of China, where you'll have the rare opportunity to admire an untouched part of Chinese history.Â
After around 1.5 hours to walk along the wall and take in the views, adjourn to the Terrace Lounge for a delicious lunch (included), looking our over theÂ Shuiguan mountains.
After lunch, head back to BeijingÂ to visitÂ the gigantic Tiananmen Square,Â the site of some of China's most important historic moments.Â Continue toÂ the Forbidden City, the largest imperial palace in the world. Follow your guide on a tour of the imperial residence, which dates back toÂ 1406 and was home to 24 emperors of Ming and Qing dynasties.
After your tour is finished, you will be dropped-off at your hotel.
Inclusions for Private Exclusive Great Wall Section Visit At The Commune By The Great Wall
- Transport in a comfort vehicle
- Professional guide
- Entrance Fees
- Western style lunch (Set Menu, Coffee&Tea)
- Mineral water
- Hotel pickup and drop off
Exclusions for Private Exclusive Great Wall Section Visit At The Commune By The Great Wall
- Gratuities (optional)
Itinerary:Please choose your preferred lunch menu upon booking (at least 3 days advance):
Commune Garden Salad with Mix Nuts
Italian Summer Minestrone Soup
Pan fried Salmon on Orange Flavor Mashed Potatoes with Lemon Batter Sauce and Organic Green Salad
Commune Home Made Mango Pudding with Mix Fruits
Italian Parma Ham and Arucola Rolls with Sweet Melon, Served with Fresh Tomato and Mozzarella Cheese
Cream of Leek and Potapos Soup
Pork Loin on Mushroom Sauce served with Mash Potapos and Batter Vegetable
Vanilla Ice Cream with Mix Fruite
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Forbidden City is closed on Mondays except from July 1st to Aug 31st, and during National Holiday Oct 1st to 7th every year
Passport number is needed to get into the Forbidden City, and local operator needs each traveler's name and passport number to book ticket online in advance
There is no shopping stop during the tour to ensure adequate time on each sight and comfortable pace
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Operates in all weather condition, please dress accordingly
Please wear comfortable shoes
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
For last minute bookings within 3 days, you will be served Chinese lunch instead
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.