Around 7-8 hours drive (including stops) from Christchurch will take you to the most bustling city of South Island, Queenstown.
- Pick-up from your hotel/ apartment or preferred location in Christchurch.
- Stretch legs at the picturesque little town of Fairlie.
- Visit the heart of Mackenzie Country, the captivating Lake Tekapo.
- Visit the Church of Good Shepherd & the well-recognized statue of sheepdog.
- Take a drive to Lake Pukaki, another long large jewel in the Mackenzie Basin & capture the stunning views of Mt Cook.
- Drive through Lindis Pass offering mountain & tussock grassland scenery.
- One last time stretch legs at the fruit-growing region of Cromwell situated on the shores of beautiful Lake Dunstan, before you reach your destination.
- Drive through beautiful vineyards of Otago Region.
- Drop-off to your hotel/ apartment or preferred location in Queenstown.