OverviewDeparting from the heart of Venice you will visit the most beautiful islands of the lagoon: Murano, Burano and Torcello. A private boat tour with friendly guide driver will let you discover the best of Venice like a local.
You will reach the island of Murano with possibility either to visit a glass factory or to stroll around its quiet streets. Then you will reach Burano, a fisherman island with picturesque houses and great local biscuits. The last island of the tour will be Torcello, with the first Basilica of Venice.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Get inside tips from a local
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tourGet on board on a typical Venetian motor boat named "topetta" and start discovering the lagoon of Venice.
Departing from the city center, enjoy a ride through picturesque canals and the lagoon, and visit the islands of Murano, Burano and Torcello.
Murano is famous since the XII Century for the artistic glass production. If you wish you can visit a glass factory and watch an expert glass master in action. The island is also rendered for San Donato Cathedral, San Pietro Church, the Glass Museum and a very quite and relaxing atmosphere.
Burano is a fisherman island with nice local sea food restaurants and colored houses. Some lace laboratories are still open and do not miss to taste the delicious "Bussola", the typical biscuit of the lagoon.
Torcello is the island where the first inhabitants of Venice have settled, and you can see the first Basilica of the city.
Inclusions for Private Excursion By Typical Venetian Motorboat To Murano, Burano And Torcello
- Transport by private vehicle
- Sightseeing cruise
- Private tour
- Hotel pickup
- Local guide
Exclusions for Private Excursion By Typical Venetian Motorboat To Murano, Burano And Torcello
- Hotel dropoff
- Torcello Museum ticket
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
A maximum of 6 people per booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Skip The Line: Venice In One Day Including Boat Tour
- Dolomite Mountains Small-Group Day Trip From Venice
- Murano, Burano And Torcello Half-Day Sightseeing Tour
- Original Venice Walk
- Murano, Burano And Torcello Islands
- The Doge's Palace
- The Doge's Palace - Afternoon Tour
- Gondola Serenade
- Absolute Venice
- Venice From Rovinj