Private Excursion Cassis And Marseille City Tour
OverviewIn this full day private tour, see the highlights of Provence . Cassis the little Saint-Tropez of Provence and reach one of the highest sea cliffs in Europe and enjoy the beautiful view. With your professional Driver/Guide, head towards Marseille where you will visit the basilica of Notre-Dame de La Garde and admire the panoramic views of Marseille,Then go Palais Longchamp (water Castle),in the end visit the Oldest spot of the Town vieux port Rich with it history of 2600year.
Know More about this tour
Meet your guide in the morning atMarseille cruiseTerminal and start your tour with the visit Of Cassis, a charming port called the little Saint-Tropez of Provence and enjoy some free time to explore the town, relax on the beachor board on a motor boat for a 45 minutes cruise in the main creeks (not included). You will also explore Cassis national park listed as world heritage by UNESCO for its turquoise water and white cliff.
Your guide will take you on top on one of the highest sea-cliff in Europe Cape Canaille where you can admire the panoramic view on the bay and the national park. Take your lunch in a restaurant on the port (not included) and experience some seafood, the specialty of Cassis.
Finally head to the city of Marseille there you will reach the top of Marseille highest monuments: Notre Dame de la Garde basilica, an ideal spot to take pictures with its 360 panoramic view on the Phocean city,Then head up to Palais Longchamp (water castle),and then Get a walk on the vieux Port full of it history of 2600 years.
At the end of the tour, your guide will take you back toMarseille cruise Terminal.
Inclusions for Private Excursion Cassis And Marseille City Tour
- Fuel surcharge
- Private tour
- Port pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Private Excursion Cassis And Marseille City Tour
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Small-Group Lavender tour of Valensole, Moustiers Sainte Marie and Verdon from Marseille
- Small-Group Lavender Tour in the Luberon Villages of Lourmarin, Roussillon and Sault from Marseille
- Half Day Cruise: The Incredible History of the Phocaean City
- Small-Group Monte Cristo Sunset Snorkelling Tour from Marseille
- Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Small Group Bandol and Cassis Wine Tour with Tasting from Marseille
- Shore excursion : Small-Group Marseille Walking Tour including a Glass of Wine
- Electric Bike Rental in Marseille