Private Excursion: Ethno Village Tour From DubrovnikWrite a Review
Spend a day visiting Ethno village with its old house, farm animals and gardens. You will take a short tour and enjoy folklore dancing and the opportunity to participate in the dance.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Excellent value for money
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tour
Departure from Dubrovnik to Primorje. Driving along the old road from Trsteno to Majkovi and stopping at the lookout in Majkovi for photo session. After the break, the journey continues to Smokovljani with a panoramic view of the village.
Upon arrival in Smokovljani Ethno village, you will take a look at the old house, farm animals and gardens. After a short tour we will enjoy folklore dancing and the opportunity to participate in the dance.
After the dance, there would be served a welcome drink, brandy, juices, figs and other home made sweets (extra charge). The hosts introduced us to the old crafts such as weaving, processing wool, knitting clothes, processing of wheat and corn flour and the use of agricultural tools. After getting to know the old crafts you will have a lunch (extra charge) that was prepared in the traditional way. For lunch you will taste meat under the bell which is known as a local specialty. After lunch it is possible to buy souvenirs that are hand made of stone.
After free time we start to return to Dubrovnik.
Inclusions for Private Excursion: Ethno Village Tour From Dubrovnik
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Live entertainment
- Private tour
Exclusions for Private Excursion: Ethno Village Tour From Dubrovnik
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.