- When getting to Nice will drive by the one and only Promenade des Anglais famous boulevard along the Bay of Angels, between the airport of Nice Cote dAzur and its Port Lympia. With all the greatest hotels by, not to mention the majestic Negresco among them a real pearl of belle-epoque archirecture. Its been for over one and half century the favourite destination to have a walk or recently also to jog, bike or roller-skate.
- Our next stop would take place in front of St Nicholas Orthodox Cathedral - the largest Eastern Orthodox cathedral in Western Europe, opened in 1912 and meant to serve the large Russian community that had settled in Nice by the end of the 19th century. Its Byzantium style and beautiful gardens around would tell you another story of the city and its connection to the times of the Tzars.
- Shortly after, youll start getting out of Nice and approach the hilly district of vineyards de Bellet with its center point real medieval castle, Chateau de Cremat. The place rememebers the times of Roman empire and these were the Romans who started cultivating vineyards around there. Since then the same wine cellars hold number of big barrels with wine stored in just perfect temperature. English speaking guide would tell you about the wine production and finally youll also enjoy the ceremonial wine tasting (additional fees apply). You would also learn the untold story of mystyrious connections of the place with the Coco Channel herself truly French experience
- Some 20 minutes driving away, you will land at the real rustic and agriculture wine makers Saint Jeanette. The host would explain the wine making and proper storing process, plus how some of the wines turn into stronger liquids. Local art is also to be involved and that will make an unforgettable experience especially if you decide to taste the drinks offered (additional fees apply)
- On your way back you will stop again in Nice, this time in its Old Town, the vibrant Massena Square, next to the statue of Apollo. From there youll enjoy walking around the heart of Old Nice. Must-see spots like Cours Saleya incredible flower market that turns out into Mediterranean food court in the evenings as well as the surroundings baroque streets next to the Opera building reflected in the paintings of Matisse still proudly holding the mood of Napoleon era. Just few steps away you may see the Nice Cathedral of Saint Reparata built in XVII century and hear the story of the mythical martyr girl, the patroness of the cathedral. Then splendid instantiation of the Neoclassical heritage of Nice Palace of Justice and the square with the charming fountain and souvenir boutiques around it will have your full attention.
- From there to Monaco youll travel on the beautiful road by the sea
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 6 Hrs
Departure Time :
It can start whether at 9 am or 1 pm – it’s up to you. As this is a private tour, we’ll be happy to adopt it to your individual expectations (additional fees apply).
Departure Details :
Sightseeing tour from Monaco with a guide
Return Details :
Returns to original departure point or airport or any address indicated by you on the Cote d'Azur
OverviewYour guide will meet you at the agreed place and take you for a ride from Monaco thats when you land in our caring hands for 6 following hours. As this is a private tour, your schedule may vary as the whim takes you and the guide would be happy to respect all your preferences. From Monaco youll drive by the sea climbing to the top of majestic hill of Mont Boron. Thats where youll see XV-century stronghold that used to protect the bay of Villefranche. Stoning view over the bay, the village and surrounding hills will leave you breathless for a little while. From the other side of the Mont Boron youll experience the greatest panorama of Nice itself and far more, the way birds can see it. Unforgettable rendez-vous with major city of French Riviera.
Know More about this tour
- Private tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A small amount of walking is involved
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers