Private Excursion: National Park Krka And Sibenik From DubrovnikWrite a Review
Krka National Park is located on the same river Krka. Including the submerged part of the mouth of the river, Krka is 72.5 km in length, 22. longest river in Croatia. It rises at the foot of the mountain Dinara, 3.5 km northeast of Knin. With seven waterfalls and a total drop of 224 m, Krka is a natural phenomenon.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tour
Departure from Dubrovnik in the morning to the Krka National Park with breaks as needed.
Upon arrival to Krka National Park embarking on a tour accompanied by a local guide. Waterfall Roski is one of the main attractions of National Park because of its exceptional beauty. After sightseeing you will have free time for lunch.
After lunch head towards Sibenik. Sibenik is known as Kresimir's town and is one of the most beautiful towns in Dalmatia. The most famous building in Sibenik is Cathedral of St. James, which is the most significant architectural achievement of the 15th and 16th century on Croatian soil. Due to its exceptional value in 2000, it was included in the UNESCO list of world cultural heritage.
After visiting Sibenik, accompanied by a local guide, you will have free time to enjoy Sibenik. In the afternoon drive back to Dubrovnik.
Inclusions for Private Excursion: National Park Krka And Sibenik From Dubrovnik
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
Exclusions for Private Excursion: National Park Krka And Sibenik From Dubrovnik
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.