Private Executive Minibus Tour Of Edinburgh
OverviewDiscover the history of Edinburgh on a 8 hour tour in our executive minibus which is fitted to the highest specification with a glass panoramic roof and air conditioning and an experienced driver/guide. Visit some of the oldest and well known landmarks around Edinburgh starting at Edinburgh castle working down the famous Royal Mile taking in some of the oldest architectural buildings in the city. Sit back and relax as the tour takes you to Aurtur seat whilst taking in the views of Edinburgh and beyond. The next part takes us through the Grassmarket and New Town of Edinburgh making our way to Cramond and South Queensferry on the outskirts of Edinburgh, this tour can be as flexible as you wish, if there is any places not mentioned above within Edinburgh and the outskirts this can be tailored into your tour
Know More about this tourPick up from your Edinburgh hotel or cruise terminal at 9am, meet your private tour guide for the day and take your seat in our executive 17 seater mini coach.
We will start our tour from the top of the Royal Mile taken in the views of the City from Edinburgh Castle Esplanade, from there making our way down the Royal Mile stopping off along the way to visit some of the famous landmarks finishing at the bottom of the Royal Mile where Holyrood Palace and the Scottish Parliament is based.
Once on our way from Holyrood Palace we'll head through the Queens Park heading up to the top of Arthur's seat that sits over 250 metres above sea level, from there you can take in some of the breathtaking views of Edinburgh and beyond.
After a lunch stop we'll head through the Grassmarket that dates back to the 13th century where it was the main market place in Edinburgh and was the main place for public hangings for hundreds of years, then onto the Georgian New Town that was built to ease the congestion of the Old Town designed to be a more upmarket area of Edinburgh, we'll go along the famous Princess Street looking up to the views of the Castle.
From the New Town we'll head out to the west of the city to Cramond, a small village on the outskirts of the city dating back to the Roman period, and South Queensferry that dates back to the 11th century and see the spectacular bridges. From here you'll return to your hotel or cruise terminal.
Inclusions for Private Executive Minibus Tour Of Edinburgh
- Hotel/port pickup
- Hotel/port drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Transport by private vehicle
- Bottled water
Exclusions for Private Executive Minibus Tour Of Edinburgh
- Entrance fees for Holyrood Palace
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A small amount of walking is involved but you can stay on the bus if you wish
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately, again stay on the bus if you wish
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Real Sherlock Holmes Walking Tour of Edinburgh
- Extended Architecture Tour of Edinburgh Old Town
- 1-hour Pickering's Gin Jolly Distillery Tour and Tasting in Edinburgh
- Architecture Tour of Edinburgh New Town
- Architecture Tour of Edinburgh Dean village
- Private Evening Summer 3hr Tour of Edinburgh in a Mini Cooper
- Shore Excursion: The Royal Military Tattoo, Edinburgh City Tour, Rosslyn Chapel Tour and Dinner from Edinburgh
- The Royal Military Tattoo, Edinburgh City Tour, Rosslyn Chapel Tour and Dinner from Edinburgh